Preventing....

Taehyung's Pov-

I came back to the dorm first. I was not in the mood to have any type of conversation with the members. It will just make the matter of my heart more worse.

The members where not yet back so I decided to watch tv in the living room. That's when I heard the members entering one by one, without saying anything I just went to my room avoiding the awkardness.

I was listening to my favourite song which helps to cope up with my emptiness when I am all alone. Just then someone knocked on the door. I was sure that it was not Jimin hyung as he never knocked our room door before entering. As I opened the door I saw yoongi hyung standing there with an unreadable expression on his face. I don't want to disrespect him so I asked him to come inside and the reason, he came here.

He said nothing but just stared at me for 5 minutes. I was going to speak but he cutted me off by asking me "How I am?? " wow that was unexpected, especially coming from him. I opened my mouth to answer but nothing came,  I just nodded. Why am I not able to speak. Well because all this time I didn't really spoke to any of them nor they tried to speak to me and all of a sudden yoongi hyung asks how am I.....

He then asked me "Why are not talking to us taehyung?" Seriously after all that you all said behind my back you have the guts to come here and ask why am I not talking to them!

I just said "Ask this question to yourself you'll get the answer". As I was about to continue moving towards my desk he suddenly grabbed my wrists and turned me so that I am face to face with him. I felt that just for a fraction of second I saw something flash in his eyes but maybe that was just my imagination.

I gave him 'a what do you want' look and signaled him to leave his tight grip on my hand but he said nothing... and afterwards just turned and went outside the room. Strange! why is he acting like this. Now that I am not annoying them aren't they happy? Why would he ask me if I am ok?Its not that as if he cares for me......

Yoongi's Pov-

He is right. The answer of quetion is something I know very well. Why didn't I prevent it from happening? Just why didn't I???.....