Hiding....

Yoongi's Pov-

I feel something off from taehyung's brother like he is hiding something from us but what it could be??? And the first question why did taehyung didn't tell us that he has a brother..well we never bothered to asl him about his family... Now I release how must have taehyung felt when we were ignoring him... I am so lost without you tae please wake up soon.....

Jimin's Pov-

Two days have passed still there is no sign of tae waking up. All are worried about him but mostly feeling guilty for their actions towards tae and I am one of them.
What kind of a bestfriend was I?who didn't even knew tae was having sleeping problems....
His brother has not left the hospital since two days.. He is always sitting by his bed waiting for him to wake up.. But why do I have odd feeling about it??? Like something is missing here...something about this guy is wrong...
I shrugged off the thoughts in my mind and was praying to god that tae wakes up soon... In this two days I have come to the conclusion that there is something going on with jungkook and suga hyung... They are acting totally different and I am not able to find the reason why...

I heard jungkook mumbling about se piece of paper in his sleep?? What piece of paper was he talking about??? I have to find out....