Five

It was a Friday now, and Roderich had asked Amelia to go over and over, since she changed her mind, saying she didn't want to go because she didn't like classical music.

Truth was, Roderich and Amelia got along pretty well, and the real reason Amelia didn't want to go was because she thought it would be kind of weird...

But the date of the concert was gaining on them, and Roderich absolutely knew she had to go. He wanted it to be a surprise, so that she would realized she fucked up really bad.

Lunch had begun and Roderich was in her room on his knees, begging her to go.

"Please please please, Amelia. I don't want to go alone, it would be so awkward and I'm lazy and need someone to drive me..." He whined.

Amelia sighed, throwing her hands up. "Ugh, fine!! But you'll owe me."

Roderich didn't say it, but it was her who would owe him for taking her to see the concert. He knew for a fact that she made a good choice.

"Yay!!! Thank you!" He exclaimed. "Like I said, This upcoming Saturday, I'll take us. And if you want, I guess I'll get concession..." He walked out of the room, fist pumping the air. But it wasn't over just yet.

-∆-

As a teacher, Amelia was a bit of a pranskter. There were at least three joke questions on her test.

She had a weird sense of humor, to say the least. However, her students found it hilarious.

Anyways, she began to wonder what the weird behavior was all about. She hoped it didn't have anything to do anything with Roderich acting weird around her. She doubted it was the case, but the notion bothered her. The odd way he would act made her think he maybe liked her...

They had a bit of a significant age gap between them, but the fact that she was a student at a time he was a teacher makes it even weirder...

But she learned to ignore things pretty easily, so instead she distracted herself with work. She found it therapytic to grade.

Kids were finishing up their tests, turning them in. They would sit back down, and joke around until everyone was finished. Amelia told them to pack up because the bell would ring soon.

She loved joking around with the students, it made her job worth while. But at times, kids would misbehave. She hated to be the bad guy, but she handled it alright. The other teachers were impressed. And that was all Amelia needed to know to keep doing exactly what she was doing.

She thought about how she was the rookie teacher at the school, knowing that Mr. Edelstein was before she came along. And then it made her make a full circle back to what had made Mr. E acting so weird.

It would be a long rest of the day.

AN: Sorry for another half-assed chapter, I'm almost done with school and I have a chapter already written that will thicken the plot a bit. I also think I might go back and revise the first book and this one to get rid of typos and to improve them overall. I have to sleep now, since I spent quite some time trying to come up with something to keep you occupied.