Bits and Pieces

(Heather's POV)

*year ti me skip*

Yep, it's been a year since Astrid lost her memories. The Unknown Enemy and I have been fighting like hell to get her memories back, but it's not working. I tell her stories I know about the Unknown Enemy, but she still sees him as the Enemy. It also doesn't help that he's still doing the dragon raids.

There has been a few encounters between the two of them, but all it is is fighting and the Unknown Enemy trying to tell her things that has happened a couple of years ago. But Astrid is stubborn and strong headed. Basically normal for vikings.

Each of these encounters ends with Astrid on the ground and the Unknown Enemy flying off. She's stays concious, though, but she tells me about these weird dreams she has. All of them with the same boy. The only bad thing is, is that when she wakes up, she can only remember bits and pieces of it.

My guess is that the boy is Hiccup and her body is trying to get her memory back as well.

Everyday we go to the woods to train for hours and hours. Then we go to the cove for two hours. The first hour is just talking in general and the second hour is me telling her stories about the Unknown Enemy. 

I haven't brought Hiccup into the mix yet, because then she'd get even more confused. Also, she would want to talk to the cheif about it and he doesn't really like talking about it because he blames himself for his disappearance.

For a while Astrid did too, but then she lost her memory and all the grief and guilt is gone. I want to keep her happy for as long as I can.

I talked to the Unknown Enemy and he persuaded me to tell her about Hiccup Horrindous Haddock III, last. Also, if you were wondering, yes I know who he is. I also understand why he wants to keep everything a secret.
____________________________________________________________________
(Astrids POV)

So according to everyone in the village, I lost part of my memory in my coma. Heather keeps telling me stories about the Unknown Enemy,  but I don't believe them. Well, I do and I dont. Everytime she brings him up, I get this tingly feeling in my hands.

Today there is going to be a dragon raid. I have been training nonstop since last month. This dragon raid, I'm going to take down the Unknown Enemy.

*time skip*

Its dark out and Heather and I are in the cove talking about the Unknown Enemy. Then we hear it. The whistle of a Night Fury.

"Speaking of which." I say grainger my axe, standing up, and looking at the sky for any movement.

"We better go." Says Heather, mimicking my movements.

We head to the heart of the village. I see the catapults being taken out.

"He's going to go to the arena, now! Let's go!" I yell at Heather while running to the arena.

I memorized his course he does each dragon raid:
Take out the catapults
Free the dragons in the arena
Go to the heart of the village to steal food
Disappear into the dark sky

I always found it hard to believe that a guy that good at fighting, didn't know how to gather his own food. Then again he was a coward who hid behind his armor.

I get to the arena and he is freeing the last dragon. I run up to him, slam him into the rock wall behind him, and put my axe to his throat.

"Who are you!" I demanded.

"Sorry, I can't tell you" He was clearly not sorry.

"Why!" I yell, pushing him deeper into the wall.