¤Dream¤

SHORT RECAP

Astrid

I opened the cage and then allowed. him to slip through the door. The Enemy chuckled and patted the top of the dragons head.

"Hey bud!" He was obviously excited to see his dragon. " I haven't seen you in soo long, bud!"

I couldn't help but smile, then my smile slowly  started to fade because it reminded me of how much I miss Stormfly.

I sighed and then shook my head as if shaking the sad thoughts away.

The Unknown Enemy looked up at me and said, "Hey, Astrid?" I looked up at him, "Could you take my bandage off?"

"Why, Gothi just put that on this morning?"

"You'll see." He said, then there was a pause.

Why does he have to be shirtless?

Why do I have to be the one to guard him?

"Soooo....?"

I snapped back to reality...

"Soooo....what?" I asked

He chuckled

"Soooo.....can you help me with my bandage?"

"Oh, yeah. Hang on."

I set my axe down and slowly lifted his bandage. Toothless purred in sympathy for his rider when he saw his wound.

"I'm ok, bud" Then the bandages was completely off and I stepped back, "ok bud, do your thing"

Then the dragon started to lick his wound. I watched, with a disgusted look on my face, although I haven't forgotten the healing properties of Night Fury saliva, but it was still gross.

After a few moments of the dragon locking his wound, the Enemy then said, "Bowl."

The dragon then know ked things around until he found a bowl and then he spit into it.

"Fetch" said the Enemy

I then watched the dragon disappear further into the hut and pull out Gothi.

I expected Gothi to be surprised and dumbfounded, but she grabbed some herbs, as if she's done this a million times before.

Gothi mixed the herbs into the bowl that Toothless spit into and then made the Enemy drink it.

It was getting late and the Unknown Enemy had been asleep for hours, so I decided to get dome rest, too...

I then had a dream:

I was once again laying on the ground  in the cove. I quickly got up and looked around, the cove is empty.

"Hiccup?" I called, slowly turning around in a circle to get a full 360 veiw of the cove.

Then two hands gripped my shoulders, forcing me to stop turning.

"Looking for me?" Said a deep voice

I turned around quickly and saw Hiccup.

"Hiccup!" I exclaimed, embracing him into a hug.

I heard him take in a deep breathe and say,"I miss this, I miss you.."

We started rocking back and forth as I said, "I miss you too, Hiccup"

We then broke apart, " Hiccup?"

He sighed, as if he knew what question was going to come.."Yeah?"