Astrid the Terrorist

(Hiccups POV)

It took a couple of days for Astrid's wound to heal. While she was letting her cut heal, I was telling her more stories about Hiccup-well, me.

All this felt like centuries ago, but with Astrids around, it all came rushing back, almost like it had been yesterday. But yet, the wasnt. I have been off of Berk for 6 years now.

Once I finished telling her yet another story about Hiccup getting beat by the twins and Snotlout, she asked me a question.

"How do you know all of this?" She asked, almost looking like the question had bothered her for days. "Did you grow up with us on Berk?"

"Um....it depends on how you put it."

She stared at me for a long moment, then said "Why did he hate his father so much?"

"His father....um....well....um..."

She placed a hand on my shoulder, sympathetically, "It's ok, you can tell me."

I turned my head away from her.

She sighed, " I should probably get some rest anyway. I'll see you when I wake up?"
____________________________________________________________________

(Astrids POV)

I had been growing very fond of the Unknown Enemy. I know, I know, how could I start befriending the Enemy? But he proves that he is not one, everyday that I am with him.

"I should probably get some sleep anyway. I'll see you when I wake up?"

I always liked waking up in the mornings, seeing him there, holding a tray of breakfast for me. He was a really good cook.

"Yeah, yeah. I'll see you in the morning."

"What if I wake up before then?" I asked testingly.

"You dont. Everyday you go to sleep around this time and then wake up around 6:00 in the morning."

He wasn't wrong. So I just rolled my eyes and went to my chamber I had. Yep, Astrid Hofferson has her chamber at the Unknown Enemy's place.

I laughed to my self. The whole situation was completely ironic.

*short time skip*

I was lying in the cove, wearing my usual. I was looking straight up at the sky.

Then I was a face come into veiw.

"Hiccup?!?" I scrambled to my feet.

He smiled. I'm in love with that smile of his, but after everything I have learned about him, it's hard to believe the boy still knew how to smile.

"Erm...Astrid are you ok?" He asked. "You look like you have seen a ghost."

"Hiccup I need to ask you something and I need you to answer me. Truthfully." I said sternly.

"O-ok?" He answered questioning.

"A-are you...." I swallowed hard at what I was thinking. ".....a-d-dead?"

"What?!? No,no,no. I'm very much alive."

"So where are you?"

He sighed. "It's complicated."

"Yeah, I've heard that many times before ." I said dryly.

He looked up at me, you remember that. "Yeah but it's always from you and the Unknown Enemy." I paused, then cautiously added, " So what did your dad do to you?"