◾ Went Black◾

(Hiccups POV)

"Call it what you want." Then I walked out into the center of the village.

Big Mistake
____________________________________________________________________
(Astrids POV)

There were still a couple dragons that we had to fight off in the center of the village. Last time I checked, the cheif was still knocked out in the arena, because whenever someone fights the cheif, there is always a crowd.

There were a couple yells from the forge, then the Enemy walked out. He put a couple of things in a cool compartment in his saddle.

Then out of nowhere came an axe came flying towards the Uknown Enemy.

The Unknown Enemy was still busy putting his materials away.

The axe found its way through his thick armor and embedded its way into his side......
____________________________________________________________________
(Hiccups POV)

I was putting the supplies into one of my compartments in my saddle.

Then I hear the sound of a blade slicing through the air.

Be for I had time to react.....I was hit.

I remember a piercing pain into my side, I heard a couple of gasps as I fell to my knees, my hand automatically went to to my wound, I felt a cold, thick liquid cover my hand, and the whole world slowed down.

Any sounds that were to be heard, was muffled.

Everything was blurry.

All the weight of my responsibilities lifted.

My thoughts were distant and my mind was blank.

I started to fall, but everything was still in slow motion.

It's like I was stuck in between worlds.

Then I hit the ground, a sharp pain ran from my wound all the way up to my head, and then everything went black.
____________________________________________________________________
(Astrids POV)

There were a couple of gasps around the village. I turned my back towards the dragon I was "fighting" Because it was Stormfly. In a real fight I would never do that.

Every dragon and stopped fighting. They all looked in his direction with horrified looks. As if they were lost without him.

I hugged Stormfly and told her to take all the food and supplies back, along with the other dragons. I also told her to stay there and look after the dragons. I would take care of Toothless and help as much as I could with the Uknown Enemy. When everything was back to normal, I would fly back to Whisper Island to with the Uknown Enemy.

It may sound like a lot, but I said it quickly so that no one knew, but I knew she understood because she grabbed some satchels off of Toothless, flew straight up, and then let out a roar.

Every dragon flew up on command, along with the things they had.

While all of this was happening, I ran up to the Enemy.

The cheif walked up.

"Great, now I have to wash my axe." Then he shrugged, "Oh well" He started to reach for his axe.

"Hey! What are you doing!?!" I yelled

"Uh...getting my axe" He said, casually

"He needs to be treated." I said,"Gobber, go get Gothi!"

Gobber started running off to the caves.

"No Gobber stay here! We are NOT treating him!"

"Yes we are!" I yelled back

"I am your CHEIF!" He bellowed

"And she is the ELDER! SHE can decide weather to treat him or not!" I bellowed back, "Gobber, go, get, Gothi!"

" Yer got it." He yelled as he ran off to the caves.

"While we're waiting on Gobber and Gothi, can someone get me string or a belt?"

In a matter of seconds Heather cam running up with a belt in her hand.

"Here! It's one of my extras!" She said as she handed me her belt.

I quickly tied it just above his the wound, to help slow down the bleeding.

Then Gothi and Gobber came running. Gothi had a wired looking kit and her staff with her.

"Gothi said she is going to treat him!" Gobber announced.

As she looked at the wound she shook her head and pointed up to her hut, meaning that she can't do it here.

So she got a couple of vikings to help lift him onto a table and walked all the way up to Gothi's hut. The cheif, Gobber, and I followed closely behind.

Eventually, we made it up to her hut and he was placed on her table.

She started to take off his armor. She unbuttoned two buttons the were a little to the side of the black part of his armor. Then she unbundled a different price of his armor and then pulled it off. Leaving the brown part of his armor and his dark green cloth tunic. She then unbundled a few more straps. She then started to pull the brown part of his armor down to his waist. Leaving just his dark green cloth tunic. She unplaced part of his tunic and pulled that off of him.....
____________________________________________________________________
(Stoicks POV)

I'm starting to feel bad about being so hard on Astrid lately. She's just been distant, like she's hiding something. I also, feel bad about what I did to her parents, but that's for another time.

Right now, Gothi has wasted half an hour just taking off the kid's armor. Astrid and  Gobber are so intrested in the armor that they didn't take their eyes off of it. The last thing that Gothi needs to take of is his dark green cloth tunic, but first we had to help her carefully flip him onto his back.

I think he might be waking up because as we flipped him over he groaned in pain.

Anyway, Gothi then took of his tunic and everyone in the room was taken back, or gasped....
____________________________________________________________________

HEY GUYS! FOR THE SAKE OF THE STORY, I HAVE TO CUT THIS CHAPTER SHORT, AGAIN BECAUSE I WANTED TO LEAVE YOU GUYS THINKING ABOUT WHY EVERYONE WAS SURPRISED WHEN THEY SEE HICCUP. DO YOU THINK IT'S BECAUSE OF THE WOUND? DO YOU THINK IT'S BECAUSE OF SOMETHING ELSE? PLEASE LEAVE YOUR THOUGHTS IN THE COMMENTS. EVERYONE HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!
                                                                         -infinityshipper04