▪Of all People▪

HEY DRAGONITES, SO ON THIS CHAPTER I'M GOING TO DO A BIT OF A RECAP, BUT IF YOU DON'T WANT TO REREAD IT, THEN YOU CAN JUST SKIP IT. I WILL MAKE THE ENDING OF THE RECAP OBVIOUS, BUT IF YOU LIKED THE RECAP. THEN PLEASE LET ME KNOW. THANKS, ENJOY!!
____________________________________________________________________
Astrid

I don't even want to talk about what happened in the forest. Anyway, I decided I should get four plates of food, you'll see why...

I walk out of the Great Hall, then Heather walks up.

"You feeling hungry, Astrid?" She asked

I chuckled,"No, this one's for you. I'm sorry." I said, handing her a plate.

She looked shocked, "oh, it's ok. Thank you."

"Welcome." I smiled.

"Hey, babe! Are one of those for me?"

"Yes Snotlout this one is." I said as I smashed the plate of mashed potatoes in his face.

Then I walked back up to Gothi's hut.

Stoick saw the plates of food and said,"Oh, Astrid that's ok, I already ate. Thank you though."

"Oh, uh.." the plate was originally for the Unknown Enemy, but you can't say no to the cheif so..."Well , I guess this one can go to the Enemy, then."

The cheif and I walked in. The Enemy was sleeping.

"Let's see who we're dealing with," He said as he reached for the helmet.

"No! Dont!" I yelled.

The Enemy's forest green eyes snapped open...
___________________________End of Recap___________________________
Astrid

He swung is body off of the table and knocked the cheif out cold, before I even had time to blink. The Enemy then collapsed to floor, breathing heavy and grasping his wound.

I walk towards him, "You really shouldn't have done that." I said.

He sighed,"I know"

"Are you ok?" I asked him, tilting my head so I could see his eyes through his helmet.

"Yeah, I'm fine" He said, trying to hide his pain.

"Please, you're not fooling me. I know that line better than anyone." I said going down onto my knees, "Let's me help you up."

So I got up, and then pulled him up, but he was in so much pain, that he couldn't stand. So he fell onto of me and I fell on top of the table. (MAY I REMIND YOU, HE IS STILL SHIRTLESS 😉)

So I was pinned against the table by him.

Of all people.

Him.

"Oh thor!" He exclaimed. "I'm so sorry."

"Uh...uh..you-you're f-fine."

Why are you stuttering!?!?!

What is wrong with you!?!?!

What is happening?!?!

So many questions buzzed in my head.

Then Heather peeked her head in.

"Ooh!" She exclaimed. "Am I interrupting something?"

"No Heather can you help us" I said

The Unknown Enemy just chuckled slightly.

"O-ok" She said, as she helped me lift him up enough, for me to slip from out from under him.

Then he was laying peacefully on the table again...

We all talked for a while and eventually Heather left.

"Hey Astrid?" He asked in a really soft voice.

"Yeah?"

"Where is Toothless?" He was still talking soft and I kinda liked it when he talked in a small, it made him sound...vulnerable.

"He's outside sleeping, but he's in a cage. I've been slipping buckets of food to him because the others only give him a couple fish a day." I explained.

"Thanks Astrid."

Ok, get ahold of yourself.

But why is he talking in such a soft voice?

Ok, ok. I need to get ahold of myself.

"You're welcome."

He looked down at the cheif, then he looked back up at me.

He sighed.

"What's wrong?"

"I wanted to see him, but he won't be out much longer." He no longer talked in a soft voice.

I stayed silent, trying to figure something out. Then an idea popped in my head.

"I'll ask the others to take Stoick home, then I'll let Toothless in."

All he did was nod his head in response, he was in too much pain to answer.

I called to the others and they came and carried Stoick home. Luckily repairs were made quickly and many homes were repaired, sadly mine was still being worked on, but I'm sure the chief would let me stay in Hiccups old room once again.

I walked outside and up to the cage holding the the sleeping dragon. Once I was at the door of the cage the dragons eyes fluttered opened, then he yawned and stretched. Sniffing the air to see who it was.

He was getting ready to growl and then he stopped himself short, when he realized it was me, he purred softly.

"Hey! You want to see your friend?"

The dragon shook like an overexcited puppy.

I opened the cage and then allowed him to slip through the door. The Enemy chuckled and patted the top of the dragons head.

"Hey bud!" He was obviously excited to see his dragon. " I haven't seen you in soo long, bud!"

I could help but smile, then my smile started to fade because it reminded me of how much I miss Stormfly.
____________________________________________________________________
HEY DRAGONITES! I KNOW I HAVEN'T UPDATED MUCH, BUT I'LL WORK ON IT. I ALSO WANT TO APOLOGISE FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER, BUT IT'S GETTING LATE. I KNOW THIS CHAPTER WASN'T THAT EXCITING EITHER. ANYWAYS, NIGHT GUYS!!
                                                            -infinityshipper04