Let Him Go

First, here's a bit of a recap...

Astrid

We were on the backside of the island so the veiw was...undiscribable.

There was a small amount of land and the there was the ocean.

I was snapped back to reality when I heard, "Pretty cool, huh?"

I had almost forgotten that Hiccup was there, "Yeah..." I replied, still looking out at the view.

He walked up to the railing and for a few minutes, we were just looking at the veiw.

Eventually, he spoke up, "I'm sorry.."

I gave him a confused look, "For what?"

He slowly shook his head, "For everything..."

We turned toward each other, "Hiccup, I should be the one apologizing.." I took a deep breathe, "I know you left someone out in your childhood stories...."

He was looking at the ground, so I leaned down so I could be in his eye level. (Picture at bottom)

"Hiccup, I am so, so sorry..." I took my hand and gently forced him to look up.

"Astrid, it's fine. I'm fine" I new those lines all too well.

"Hiccup, I know your not.."

He turned back towards the veiw...

"I know your not, because I've been saying that for years."

He sighed, "I know. If I'm being honest, I was kinda hoping you'd say that..."

I smiled shyly and he wrapped his arms around my waste and leaned for yet another kiss.

Twice in one week!

Oh, shut up...

*an hour later*

Heather and I were hanging out in the main room, when Hiccup walked past with a few satchels full of suplies.

"What are those for?" Asked Heather.

He looked down at the satchels then back up at us, "Well, these are for Toothless and I..."

"Where are you going?"

Before he could answer, there was a loud explosion....

BOOM!!

We all mount up and head outside as quickly as possible, but lucky for us it was just two Hiddious Zipplebacks fighting for a female Zipplback, this is apart of their natural habbits, so we are forbidden to break them up.

Heather and I head back inside to see Hiccup trying to put the satchels on as fast as he can.

"Uh, Hiccup? Where are you going?" I asked.

He turned around with a sigh, "I'll be gone for a fewdays, I have someone that was expecting me weeks ago. I must go see them, before they start to worry. I'm trusting you girls to look after the island and thedragons." He said

"What!? No way! I'm going with you!" I said stubbornly.

"No. You have to stay here and look after the island." He said sternly.

Which was wierd because that's normal for the Unknown Enemy, but uncommon for Hiccup, them again experiences like his can change a person.

"No! Why do you have to be so secretive!?! I'm coming with you and that's final!" I yelled stubbornly.

"No, Astrid. You most certainly are not coming with me, I'm not being secretive, and you need to look after the island. And that's final!" He said calmly then yelling at the end.

I will admit that I was a bit taken back by him, but he's changed, and so have I.

"No! That is most certainly not final! Heather can look after the island! I'm not leaving your side!" I yelled back.

"Why aren't you leaving my side!" He responded, annoyed.

"Because I just got you back!" I started to break into tears.

Hiccup sighed and walked towards me. He engulfed me in his muscular form, leaning his head down on mine.

"Astrid, I'm so sorry. I had no idea that you would actually miss me, that anyone would. I tried so hard to show everyone that there was peace, but all anyone ever did was put me down. I never meant for any of this to happen, but if I said on that island mutch longer, I'm afraid I would have lost it. Astrid, I never meant to put you through this, but you've shown me that you actually missed me, and believe that is one of the best feelings in the word. Knowing that someone you'd always hoped would miss you as much as you've missed them. I just never meant for it to hurt this bad. I'm so sorry" he whispered into my year.

What I heard stunned me, and made me hug him tighter.

He deserves so much more than me.....let him go...

"Um, Hiccup, if your going to go see the person I think you're talking about, then take Astrid with you." Heather spoke up from the cornner.

"No, it's ok Hiccup, you can go." I stated loosening my grip abit, without fully letting go.

Hiccup

I was suprised at how much I told her, I felt Astrid stay still for a few seconds, before tightening her grip.

Then Heather speaks up from the cornner, "Um, Hiccup, if your going to go see the person I think you're talking about, then take Astrid with you." Then she mouthed, "She deserves to know."

Heather is right, Astrid had every right to know, but i guess I was the one that wasn't ready to completely unit them.

Then Astrid spoke, "No, it's ok Hiccup, you can go."

She loosened her grip a bit, giving me the option to break the hug, but I just hugged her tighter.

"No, Astrid. I want you to come with me. I have someone I want you to meet, but first your going to have to hide you identity."

"Wait why do I have to hide my identity?" She asked, breaking the hug.

"Because, it will keep you out of danger. If no one knows who you are, then no one can track you." I explained.

I walked to the desk I had and pulled out a brown peice of cloth. I walked to Astrid and tied it around her neck, so that she could pull it up for a mask. Then I I pulled her hood over her head. All you could see were her beautiful azure eyes.

Then I gave her a dagger to stick in her boot, two to stick in her belt, and one in each wristguard. People around the parts always had more weapons then they needed. Not that it was a bad place...

Thank you guys so much for reading! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Sorry if I'm a bit rusty! Love y'all! Goodnight!

Sorrce of picture: https://youtu.be/fa9kqrxFtzc