Dragon Hunters

Astrid

"Ok, but one more thing. Actually two. One, I need to call you something and two, try not to talk a lot." He said.

"Ok, first, give me a few seconds to think of a name, and second, noted." I said. "Well, what are all of yours."

"I'm known as the Unknown Enemy, the Savior, and the Dragon Rider."

"Ok, does Heather have one?"

"Yeah, I'm known as the Dark Striker, the Razor Warrior, and the Only Survivor." She answered.

"Wow. How long have you guys been doing this?" I asked.

"Five years." Heather said.

"Seven years." Hiccup answered.

"Damn, ok. Ummmmm." If I was going to get a name, I was going to have to think of it fast.

"Actually, don't think of a name." Hiccup said.

"Wait, why?"

"Because everyone of our names have been made up by the people. We didn't choose our names...." Heather said.

"So neither should you, just give it some time." continued Hiccup.

"Ok, we should probably get going. Am I riding on Stormfly?"

"Yeah. You sure you got this, Heather?" Hiccup asked.

" I'll be fine. If you guys don't leave now, your trip there will take longer than it should." She said.

"You're right. Let's get going."

*a short time skip*

We flew for six hours straight. Which is longer than I've ever flown.

We finally settled down on a small island. Hiccup seemed like he knew the place, but he looked concerned.

Hiccup

I waited for Astrid to quickly pack her things and then we set off. We flew for a bit, but I looked back at Astrid, who seemed pretty tired.

She's never flown this much before.

She's kinda cute when she's tired.

Really?

Luckly, we were flying over an island that Toothless and I found during one of our exploration days. The island was named....Scratch.

Which was actually pretty cool because the island had three really long lakes, that made the island look like it got scratched.

When I looked down I saw three huge ships. Each with blue dragon proof cages and a red fist painted on the deck.

"What's wrong?" Astrid asked.

"Dragon Hunters..."

"Dragon Hunters?"

"Yeah, their ruthless people who hunt dragons, sell them, manipulate them, or kill them. Stay quiet and follow my lead. We need to free any dragons they may have captured, but we don't have the numbers so we have to be quick." I informed her.

We circled around the island and came towards the back of the ships.The Element of Surprise was one of my favorite battle tatics.

We were going to sneak in, release the dragons, and sneak out. The dragons would stay on the side of the ship, for any needed assistance.

The sneaking in part was easy, the sneaking back out after releasing the dragons was not. We had to fight our way back to the deck only to realise that all the other hunters, from the other two ships, came to the one we were on.

Luckly, I had a badass warrior on my side. Astrid was there too. Just kiding. XD

With a few struggles and a little help from the dragons, we took out the hunters and freed the rest of the dragons. We then patrolled the island and the ships before landing.

"Well that was fun!" Astrid said in a half sarcastic kind of way.

"Yeah, yeah. Don't you just love fighting, outnumbered? It doesn't get any better than that!" I responded completely sarcastically.

"Oh come on Hiccup. It wasn't that bad and neither of us are injured." She said getting off of Stormfly.

"Really? Astrid I saw you got cut!"

She then laughed nervously. "Let's just get inside."

"Astrid are you limping!?!"

"No..." She answered, trying to limp away faster.

I walked up behind her and picked her up bridal style. As I picked her up she yelped.

"Hiccup!"

I chuckled, "What?"

"You know I can walk, right?" She asked me.

"No, limping is not walking. Besides I have to give you a tour."

"A tour? Hiccup what the hell?!?"
____________________________________________________________________

HEY GUYS! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER. I ADDED A LITTLE HICCSTRID AND THERE'S MORE TO COME! ANYWAY, I HOPE YOU GUYS HAVE A HAPPY THANKSGIVING.
                                                               -infinitydhipper04