《The Start》

Hiccups POV

We were hugging and then a cold shiver ran done my spine and woke me from my thoughts... it was skin against skin.

But how, I had my armor on?

I guess she found a small gap between my amor and my helmet. I'm not complaining, it just took me by surprise.

I tightened my grip and took in her scent. It always seems to calm me. Her scent is the perfect combination of blood, metal, wood, leather, soap, and a faint scent of healing oitment. I guess she didn't use the oitments that often. That would explain the why the scent of blood is a but stronger than the others.

There was a squak and a grumble from the Nadder and Toothless.

We parted.

"Oh, right sorry." I sheepishly said, while rubbing the back of my neck.

"Yeah me too. " She said. I couldn't tell if she was imbarrassed or blushing, but I took it as embarrasment, knowing Astrid.

"Let's go spy on a meeting." I said making my way towards the Great Hall.

"Whoa! Wait!"

I turned around and gave her a confused look, "What?"

"We can't just walk up there. There is someone guarding the door."

"Well, it's just one person I can take them out." At that very moment, Astrid Fearless Hofferson face palmed in annoyance. (I know that's not her middle name..)

"What?"

"Gobber is guarding, he may be old, but.."

I cut her off, "Wait Gobber is guarding?!?"

"Keep your voice down will you?" She whisper/yelled.

At that moment Gobber looked in our direction. So I did the first thing that came to mind: I pulled out my wings, shoved Astrid into the deep shadow behind us, and cover her up with one of my wings. Luckily the Nadder and Toothless went back around the cornner of the hut.

"Your armor has wings?!?" Again, she whisper/yelled.

I chuckled,"Yeah"

"Who's out there?" Asked Gobber, "yer betta' show yer self!"

We stayed as still as possible, we didn't dare to breath.

"Snotlot! This isn't funny." He belloowed, "Yer betta come out now lad!"

"Gobber! What are you yelling about?" Yelled Snotlout from his family's hut.

Gobber looked from Snotlout to the spot we were hiding.

"Alright. Ruffnut, Tuffnut you can come out now!"

Then, almost on cue, the twins ran by chasing a pack of boars.

Gobber, again, looked from the twins to where we were hiding. Then he started walking towards us.

"Who's there?"

"Astrid. What do we do?" I whispered.

"This" She pushed her door open and pulled me in. She then shut the door behind us.

There was a knock at the door. "Astrid!"

"Go up stairs and don't make any noise." She warned

I did as she said and as soon as I was hidden, she answered the door.
____________________________________________________________________
(Astrids POV)