*To the Touch*

Hey Dragonites, so from now on when there is a POV, the name will just be in bold. Okay?

Here we go!
____________________________________________________________________
Hiccup

Everything was black, completely black. Then a bright light cut through the darkness, blinding me.....
____________________________________________________________________
Stoick

Gothi took off the Enemy's green tunic and everyone in the room was silently shocked or gasped.

He had a muscular back, with multiple scars and tattoos.

Gothi didn't seem surprised at all, she just kept on working. Eventually, the other vikings came to realisation and started to work again. I then looked over at Astrid who was intently looking at his back.

I chuckled, "Uh, Astrid when you're done drooling, do you mind keeping watch over him. I don't trust him."

She snapped out of her trance. "Huh?" Then her cheeks flushed red, "Yes, of course cheif."

I chuckled again and then walked out.
____________________________________________________________________
Astrid

After a couple of hours, Gothi got him stablised. Everyone left, leaving my axe and I on guard duty.
____________________________________________________________________
Hiccup

Everything was black, completely black. Then a bright light cut through the darkness, blinding me.

My vision started to clear. I was in Gothi's hut, but not the way I thought. I saw Astrid standing a few feet away from an injured person, laid out on the table.

Who is that?

I walked up to get a closer look, but I saw my self.

No!

Then something caught my eye, my upper back was rising and falling.

I was alive! I was breathing!

Then Astrid set down her axe and started to walk closer to the table I was on. Then out of nowhere, it was like I got sacked back into my body.

For a while everything was black, then my eyes slowly opened.

I was laying face down on the table, with my head faced away from the door, I was completely uncovered from the neck-down, my helmet was still on though, and I was covered in sweat from the pain I was enduring.

Then I felt a hand touch my back, sending a shiver down my spine.

Astrid...

She gently dragged it across my back.
____________________________________________________________________
Astrid

Curiosity took over me, I couldn't stand it any longer, I needed a closer look at his tattoos and scars. So I set down my axe and started walking towards the Uknown Enemy.

Once I got close enough, I slowly and carefully laid my hand on his back. Then I slowly slid it across each tattoo, tracing them. There were a lot of tattoos.