The Tour

Hiccup

We were going to sneak in, release the dragons, and sneak out. The dragons would stay on the side of the ship, for any needed assistance.

The sneaking in part was easy, the sneaking back out after releasing the dragons was not. We had to fight our way back to the deck only to realise that all the other hunters, from the other two ships, came to the one we were on.

Luckly, I had a badass warrior on my side. Astrid was there too. Just kiding. XD

With a few struggles and a little help from the dragons, we took out the hunters and freed the rest of the dragons. We then patrolled the island and the ships before landing.

"Well that was fun!" Astrid said in a half sarcastic kind of way.

"Yeah, yeah. Don't you just love fighting, outnumbered? It doesn't get any better than that!" I responded dryly.

"Oh come on Hiccup. It wasn't that bad and neither of us are injured." She said getting off of Stormfly.

"Really? Astrid I saw you got cut!"

She then laughed nervously. "Let's just get inside."

"Astrid are you limping!?!"

"No..." She answered, trying to limp away faster.

I walked up behind her and picked her up bridal style. As I picked her up she yelped.

"Hiccup!"

I chuckled, "What?"

"You know I can walk, right?" She asked me.

"No, limping is not walking. Besides I have to give you a tour."

"A tour? Hiccup what the hell?!?"

I walked into the cave that lead to a main room much like the one in the volcano, except this one only had three other caves.

The cave that's on the left leads to the wash room that has an underground waterfall that ends in a lagoon. The cave in the middle leads to the training room that is just a basic cave room with targets and a table of weapons. The cave on the right leads to my room.

  My room is the second biggest one, the washroom being the first. My bed was centered against the back wall, to the left was Toothless' bed, and to the right was a dresser with a few spare clothes.  Towards the front to the left, I have a desk filled with letters, charts, lists, maps, equations, drawings, and blueprints. On the right, I made hooks to hold my things. As well as a perch for Sharpshot, my Terrible Terror.

"Wow this place is huge!"

I chuckled. "It's not that big, honestly."

"Right, I forgot you spent most of your life in a GIANT RETIRED VOLCANO!"

Astrid

"Wow this place is huge!"

He chuckled. "It's not that big, honestly."

"Right, I forgot you spent most of your life in a GIANT RETIRED VOLCANO!"

"Alright, alright" He said, laughing.

Then he walked over to the bed and set me down because he was still holding me.

You got to admit, he's stronger than he looks. He carried me into the caves, throughout the tour, and into his room where we talked for a while.

"This is where you're sleeping."

"Where are you going to sleep?"

"I was going to lay down with Toothless over there." He said pointing to a slab of rock with a few burn marks on it.

"What! No way!" I said stubbornly.

"Astrid, I was telling you, I wasn't asking. Besides, your injured." He answered back.

"Ugh! Fine, but I'm not injured!"

"Oh, yeah?" He said, before touching my knee.

I winced.

Great

"I rest my case." He said, walking towards the now sleeping Toothless and Stormfly.

Before you knew it, Hiccup and the dragons were sound asleep. But I on the other hand could not get a single ounce of sleep.

HEY GUYS! I KNOW THIS CHAPTER WASN'T LONG, OR VERY EXCITING BUT I'M BACK IN SCHOOL AND CHRISTMAS IS COMING UP, SO IF I'M NOT IN SCHOOL I'M EITHER DOING HOMEWORK, DOING CHORES, OR SHOPPING. I HATE SHOPPING! ANYWAY, THANKS FOR READING AND HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!