Connect the Dots pt 1

(Astrids POV)

"What is it trying to tell me?"

"It's trying to tell you to connect the dots."

"What does that even mean." Nothing he was saying was making sense.

"It means that each time you get a chunk of your memory back, it creates a dot. There has been enough dots to connect them, meaning if you pay more attention to the memories you get back, then they will start to make more sense, once you have figured out all the connections between them." Metaphorically speaking.

"Ok, but I've never gotten a memory like this one before."

"That's because this dream, was about me."

"I said that to you?"

He nodded.

"But I would never say anything like that, unless I was mad."

"Maybe you were, who knows? All that matters right now is that you need to wake up."

"But why? I have so many questions!"

He half ignored me," There will be time for questions latter, but as of now remember what I said and wake up!"

"No!" I yelled. "I'm not going back until I get answers!" I yelled, looking at my axe on the floor a few yards away from me.

Maybe I could use the axe to force information out of him.

When I looked back up to see the boy I once had known, he was gone and replaced by ....... The Unknown Enemy?

How did he get in my dream?

Before I could react, he swung his sword of fire at me, and then I woke up with a start.

I was in the empty room again, at the cheifs house.

I wonder if this used to be his sons room? Maybe I should ask Heather instead of the cheif because if something that bad had happened to his only son, he probably wouldn't want to talk about it.

When I woke up in expected to see Heather, Stoick, and Gobber looking down at me, but this time I saw Heather in the corner of the room with...the Unknown Enemy.

They hadn't realized that I was awake yet, so I kept my eyes closed, stayed silent, and listened sharply.

"Um, are you okay?" That's was defiantly Heather.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just had a weird flash back-type of thing." The Unknown Enemy.

"Well what was it about?"

He told her all about the flash back-thing he had and I automatically recgonized it. It was my dream!

I guess it makes a little sense because he was in the last part, but how would he know all about the Hiccup part.

I decided to listen for just a little bit longer.

"Hm. I wonder if Astrid had the same dream." Thought Heather-out loud.

"I bet she did, it wouldn't be the first time we shared a dream." He said.

"Wait really?"

"Yep. It happens all the time. Especially when she gets knocked out or passes out."