Right?

ASTRID

   "STOP!!" he drew in a sharp breath, "Please. Stop." He cupped my face in his hand and wiped a few tears away with his thumb, tilting my face up to look him in the eyes. "Those eyes are too beautiful to hold tears of sadness."

     I wacked his hand away, "You don't get to do that!"

     He rolled his eyes, "Do what?"

    "That thing that you just did. The whole yelling at me about everything that's wrong about me then grabbing my face and doing that Hiccuppy charm thing."

     "That whatty what what?" he raises an eybrow, "Does anything you say make sense?"

   I couldn't help, but laugh at this. He seemed so relaxed like he was trying to ease the tension, but genuinely confused at the same time. It was cute.

   A few tugs on the net catches his attention and he quickly gets to work.

   I walk back over to Stormfly and pull down my mask and hood. It was warm, but bulky and a bit unconfortable, so I tried finding some sort of pin or anything that Hiccup might have used to attach the fur hood.

     "Need help?" He asks, looking up from the fire in which was currently cooking our food.

     "Uuuuuhhhhh." I answer, not really paying attention to what he said, but letting him know that I heard him.

   A few shuffle noises signal that he was getting up and coming towards me, but the still didn't prepare me for his hot breath hitting the back of my neck. Despite the big, bulky hood, it made me shiver a bit. Cuasing me to curse myself for this under my breath because he got a reaction out of me.

But Hiccup really wouldn't act on it. That was more of a thing the Unknown Enemy did.

They're the same person though, aren't they?

All the difference is a helmet, right.

Right. So will he act on it or not?

     "Heh, you're not getting cold now are you?" he says, just as a clicking noise signalled that a the hood was off.

   I quickly turn around and snatch the hood out of his hand.

     "Wow. No 'thanks'?" He says sarcastically.

     "No."

     "Wha - oh come on! I was just messing with you!"

   I turn my head away from him and dramatically cross my arms.

     "I'll let you take off my helmet if you talk to me..." He says hopefully.

     I laugh, "I already know who you are!"

     "You can find out again?"

     "Nope. Sorry. Not gonna cut it."

     "Oh come on! You spent years trying to get this helmet off!"

     "Uh-uh"

     "I've got nothing else! The only other thing I could offer you, that you don't already have is my warmth."