Wrong Decision..

A/N - Hello. This is a fanfiction I made for Nash Grier, the famous viner. I hope you'll enjoy and keep reading it until the end because I put alot of effort in it, thank you!

Song Recommended:

Really Don't Care - Demi Lavoto
Wish You Were Here - Cody Simpson

I woke up this morning feeling different, a good different. I felt like something wonderful is going to happen. Something new, something special. I didn't really care about though. After all the thinking and feeling different, I hoped into the shower, I switched on the shower, I loved how to hot water came pouring down onto my skin, it releafed my skin and made me feel better about my insecurity.

~

I was walking all alone when in just a few moments later
I heard someone calling my name behind me, I wondered who it was and turned back, there I saw the most attractive boy, i'd ever seen in my life. I remembered my best friend Cameron introduced me to him, I remembred the first time we made eye contact, it was like I knew him for years. It was beautiful. I met him at school, his name is Nash, he  started shouting my name over and over again until he caught up with me.
"Hey"
"Oh hey, what's up?"
"Nothing much, just waiting for you to get a move on"
"Oh, um sorry" We started walking again, this time it felt awakward..but guess he had to break the awakward silence!
"So, you know the disco coming up right?"
"Yeah, what about it?
"Well...I was wondering if you would go with me, as a date?" I paused for a moment, and thought to myself, "wait..this is Nash Grier we are talking about. The one who could get all the girls he ever wanted and he's asking ME? what a bunch of shet" But still, I was shocked.
"Sure, why not" I seemed calm but, nope. I had butterflies in my stomach. Other than that, we finally reached school. I saw Cameron chatting with his other friends. We chit chatted with them for about 30 minutes and thr bell rung. We went our sepereate ways, I was in the same class as Nash, we sat next to each other just because.

~

2 months later

Nash and I always walked to school after that they on. Today was the day of the dance, I was ready! I wore a neon blue torned shirt, dark blue aztec styled shorts and black converse. I was ready about 7:30pm, Nash picked me up at 8pm sharp. We arrived not so long after. There were lights flickerring everywhere. I took one step in and a gush of the smell of alchohol hit my nose there were many people dancing on the dance floor. It looked like they were having a time of there life.

"Hey, Natasha. I know we hadn't been knowing each other for that long but..I really like you" I wasn't paying attention but his words 'I really like you' cought my attention. I turned almost instantly facing him, he had a huge smile on his face, I returned the smile. We started to go closer and closer together, until our lips crashed. It was passionate, sparks were everywhere, I felt butterflies in my stomach, it was the best night of my life. Nash and I didn't stay long at the disco, after that I didn't go back to my home instead, I went to his. We went strait into his bedroom. We started to cuddle.
"Nash, thank you for the best night of my life" I spoke up, licking my lips. He looked down at me and kissed my forehead.
"I like you, alot. But do you want to take the next step?"
"Yes, I'm sure. I'm ready"
"You sure?"
"Yes, i'll be fine."