Twins

"Nash, why does all the bad things happen to me" I said as I wiped away all my tears. "Shh, its not just you Tash, everyone has bad days" He says as he places his hand on my shoulder. "I mean, the first thing was we lost our baby second of all i got abused and now my best friend commited. What's next? You die?.." I say as I curled up into a small ball. "Don't say that Tash, I wont let anything happen to you. I promise." "You swear?" I say as I pulled my head up and looked at him. "I swear." I unlocked the door of the car and went out. I opened the door to wear Nash was sitting and went in. I laid down on his lap. He had his hands wrapped around the crook of my neck. I fell asleep.

AT HOME

I woke up on Nashs bed. I rubbed my eyes and and held myself up with my elbows. Nash was next to me. He was sitting on the floor and his head was on the bed. He was sleeping. He looked so cute. I didn't want to wake him up so I just let him be. I walked down to the kitchen to get some food. "Tash you're a worthless bitch" I mumble to myself. I opened the fridge and took out a packet of cereal. I don't know why I put my cereal in the fridge. I guess I just really like the cold. I pulled out a carten of milk and poured it in my cereal bowl. "Fucking Frosted falkes I hate you for giving me a misarable life. I love you to much" I say as I shoved a spoon full of cereal in my mouth. "Dude, what time is it?" I heard a voice say. I stopped for a second. "Who's that?" I say with a mouth full of cereal. I slowly walked over to the supplies cabinet and took out a kitchen knife. I saw a hand pop out of a couch. I jumped back a little. I crept up to the couch and held the knife ubove my head. I looked over the couch and got a surprise attack 'BOOO!" "AHHH" I fell back and the knife fell out of my hand. "Haha, got ya Tash." My sight was blurry so I couldnt see who was infront of me. "Who are you?" My sight started to clear up. "Jess?" I say as I held myself up. Then I realized who it really was. "I thought you were dead." 

The Night That Changed My Life (Nash Grier Dirty Fanfiction)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara