Dinner

I sat down on an empty spot, Cameron pulled my chair out for me, I was feeling very insecure because there were people staring at me and there was a guy at the corner of my eye scanning me from head to toe. 

"Cameron" I whisper, "I'm fucking terrified, theres a guy right behind me and he's eyeing me head to toe!" 
"He's looking at your ass?"
"Yeah! Duh!" 
"Pff, don't worry Tash, we can just move seats. Common, let's go."
I nodded my head and followed Cameron to the front desk, we asked them to give us a new table but we didnt tell him the reason why. The waiter led us to a outside table near the beach, I could feel the warm sand press against my feet and sands sticking on my feet. The table was on the sand, there were lit up candles around it and flowers in a jar on the table, I sat down on the chair and opened up the menu. I searched the menu for the right food. My favourite food was pasta so I was keeping my eye on that part reading the recipies over and over again until I understood it. 
"Are you ready to order Natasha?" I suddenly snapped out of my thoughts of hunger. 
"Uh Yeah, I'll have the prawn spagetthi aglio olio please" I smiled at the waiter as she takes our order. Cameron gave me a slight smile and looked back up to the waiter.
"I'll have your phone number please, uhm I mean the chicken burrito." I gave Cameron a smirk and a small signal. 
"I guess that's all for the food, how about the drinks?" The waiter says as she touches her cheeks trying to hide her red tomato cheeks.
"I'll just have the blue sea cocktail please and for Cameron a bottle of lemonade" The waiter walks off quickly almost sprinting towards the entrance, I gave Cameron a little smirk and a cocky smile. 
"Cameronnnn" I joked "You ghetto bae? Or naw? Is you tryna date? Or naw?!" I shrugged my shoulders up and down whilst he stared at me, he was laughing so hard at my joke. 
"Haha, Tash, yeah i admit it, I like her..but seriously, I can't leave Jess..she's someone else.." Camerons eyes darkens and his smile slowly fades away.
"Cameron, she's gone. You need to move on, you can't live like this, I had moved on alothough she's my best friend but please, life goes on." Cameron's hands were on te table so I grabbed them and cupped them in mine to make him feel more comfortable. 
"I think I can forget it but i would need some time.."
-

A/N
Hey guys, sorry this was short..I ran out of ideas and Im trying to keep it interesting for you