Sadness

I sat there miserably, crying. Tears droping onto my legs. I sob there until I felt a hand around me. I looked back up and it was Cameron. I stood up instatly and hugged him. "Cameron" I said as I sobbed into his arm "Shh" He rubs my back and whisperes in my ear "Everything is going to be okay, I promise." I dug my head into the crook of his neck. "Thank you for being here, I really needed it." "Baby girl, how could I leave you, your my bestfriend" "Thank You" I sighed into his chest. "Nash is going to be kept in jail for one night and he'll be out tomorrow, but Pandora won't because she had done this to you. She will be kept in there for a month. Until she can control herself" "Okay, Okay". "Wanna go get dinner Tash or you wanna have pizza here?" "Let's get out of here" I let go of Cameron and held his hands. "I don't want to stay here anymore, It brings back to many memories." . Cameron nodded and leads me into his jeep. He sits me down on the passenger seat and he buckles me up. 

RESTAURANT

"Cameron, isn't this place a little fancy?"
"Well..It kinda is but it has really good food though. Up for it?"
"Yeah, I just, need to wash my face" I said with a slight gigle. He smiled back at me.
"Follow me Tash, the washroom is right here." I walk along the streets to the bathroom with Cameron, he leads me to this bright  bathroom. It had lights all around it, perfect. 
"Cameron, do you mind waiting out here?" I managed to cough out. He nodded and waited near a palm tree. The restairant was on the beach, we could either sit out side or inside but i fancy outside since it was cool and windy. 

--

SORRY THAT ITS SHORT, NO TIME ;_;
--