Cameron

I look at Jess. I scanned her body from head to toe. He arms were broken and her head was craked. "Jess, why'd ya do" I say as i lay my head on her chest. My tears dropped down and hit her sofly in the chest. My hand was holding her necklace that i bought for her when it was her 17'th birthday. I was turning the necklace around and cupping it in my hand. "Tash, I'm sorry for your lost but please stop. Let's go home and we can talk about it" Nash says as he kneeled down next to me and put his hand on my back. I turned back at him and wrapped my arms around him. My hands were covered in Jess's blood. I sinked my head into his shoulder and cried. "It's going to be okay" He says as he rubbs the back of my head back and forth. He slowly lifted me up. Everyone was looking at us "Mr.Grier, please take care of Ms.Phelps" The principle of our school said "I will principle Brown" Nash replied. He held me to where there wasnt a big crowd of people. Nash help me sat down on a park bench we had in school. "Okay Natasha, are you okay now?" He says as he hands me some tissue. I wipe my tears and the blood of my hands and nodded "Do you want to talk about it?" He says as he lifts up my head with his hand. I craked open a small smile and answered "No". "Do you want to go home now? Maybe take a shower and go out for dinner later?" "Sure" I wipe a tear of my cheek "That'll be great". Nash and I walk to our car together. Unfortunetly someone was inside of it. It was Cameron. We could hear the music from outside of the car. It was Problem by Ariana Grande. Cameron loves that song. Nash knocked on the window and bended down. We could see Cameron's face saddens as he sees me. He quickly bends over and open the door. He turns down the music. "What happened dude?" Cameron says as he takes out the lollipop that he was eating. "She encountered something that no teenage girl should had ever go through." Nash says as he lets go of me and goes to sit at the back of the car. I sat next to Cameron. "Tell me what happened Natasha, please" Cameron says as he starts the car. "J-J-Jess...she c-c-c-ommited" Cameron's eyes darkens and the sparkle goes away from them. His smile dissapears and his face went pale. "I-I can't believe this. I liked her." Cameron says as he runs his hand through his hair. "Where did you see her?" He said with a angry tone "Tell me PLEASE! I wanna go see her!" Cameron says as he grabs me by the wrist "Cameron what-" I was cut of by Nash snaping infront of Cameron. "CAMERON STOP, LET GO OF HER" He pulls out Cameron's big hands that were grabbing my wrist and threw it back at him. "YOUR MAKING TASH FEEL WORSE" Nash says as he keeps his hands on me. Cameron looked at Nash and looked back at me, "I sorry Natasha, i just really liked her..." He says as he tries to touch me again "DONT U DARE CAM" Nash yells out. I could see the hurt in Cameron's eyes. They were starting to tear up "It's okay Nash, It's just Cameron your best friend he won't hurt me" I say as i looked up at Nash and sofly kissed him on his jawline. He goes back and sit on his seat. I put my hand on Cameron's shoulder. "She's near the garden. Go see her" Cameron nodded and gave me a slight smile and ran off to the school.