Telling Him

Song Recommended:

Pretty Brown Eyes - Cody Simpson
Summer - Calvin Harris

-

The Next Morning

Everything seemed normal the next morning, I didn't feel any side-effects at all. One thing that bugs me, he didn't where protection, nothing at all. I'm kind of starting to get a little worried now, hopefully it's not what I think it is..right? I went into my shower as usual everyday. I shampooed my hair; was feeling it today. After I was done in the shower I blow dried my hair and put it into a fish tail braid. I wore my usual makeup; mascara, lip gloss and blush. I'm not that kind of obssesed girl that likes makeup so much and stuffs her face with it..anywho I wore aztec black and white styled ripped shorts and jean jackets, I tied the end of the jean jackets so It would be showing my belly alittle, I like that style. I was meeting Nash and Cameron today at starbucks, we're going to the movies together! yay, like finally!

~

"hello, what may I get you today?" I leaned in closer to the counter and looked at the computer screen of the ticket seller.
"Oh yeah hi. I would like three tickets to see maleficent please."
"Okay, please select your seats" I looked closer to the screen and picked the one right i the middle
"Thank you for choosing our cinema, enjoy your movie!" The ticket seller gave me our tickets and I walked back to join Cameron and Nash's conversation.
"Hey, so did you get the tickets?"
"Yep, middle row seats"
"aw narley! Those seats are rare to get"
"Nothing is impossible for Mrs.Phelps!" I said in a deep manly voice swinging my fists. They both laughed and looked at each other, like..what? Arn't you used to me being goofy? Lol guees not.

~

The movie was great, I really liked it. Although I spotted a couple of girls behind us giggleing and whispering; pointing at us the whole movie, probrably just fans..We got some taco bell. After that we all seperated home. I got home at 7pm, my parents weren't home, they were out of town for some buisness work but they'll be back tomorrow afternoon, perfect! I want to make them dinner, I'v been taking class on cooking lately...seemed to have paid off. I sat on my living room's couch and switched on the tv, everything was queit boring so I decided to get a small snack. I walked over to my kitchen and got out a bowl and poured in some salted potato chips. I went back to the tv and switched to the movie channel. The movie "How I Met Your Mother" was on so I decided to sit back and relax, and enjoy the show. A few hours after that the movie finished and I was really sleepy, I washed the dishes and went upstairs to my bedroom, I felt nauseous, I could barely keep my feet in one position, I had to use the walls to make my way into the my bedroom's buildt in bathroom. I opened the flpa of the bathroom and vomited, ugh I hate vomiting.
"Let's just hope it's not what I think it is, Natasha. Not to soon" I washed my face and brushed my teeth and went strait to bed.

~

I woke up the break of dawn, I felt sick and my head was pouring with pain. The nauseous was so strong I could barely walk, ugh. I decided to call Nash this morning. I had a fishy feeling about this, this is disturbing..I picked up my phone from my bedside drawer and dialed his number.
"Come on, pick up!" I mumble to myself, bouncing my from my bunions and heel. That's what I do when I'm nervous..classic right? Yeah..
"Hey, what's up?" Finally he picks up.
"Um, can you come over to my house this morning? It's really, REALLY! Important, pronto"
"Okay, Okay. I'll be there in 10 minutes." I hanged up the phone and threw it on my bed, I ran my hand in my hair thinking about what could be happening to me..please not pregnant, I don't want a child! I'm not ready goddamnit! I laid on my bed massaging my temples. I went downstairs to sit on my porch infront of my house, get some freash air over up in here.

~

"WHAT?!" Nas yells getting up of the couch and walking around in a big circle.
"I'm sorry, that's not my fault you didn't wear a condom. I told you to wear it before you took the leap"
"Bullshit." He plopped down onto the couch, his index finger resting on his temples, he let out a loud sign, he was staring out into the window, watching the birds fly past and the cars drive by.
"Listen, Nash. My parent's are going to be home any minute, we have to tell them."
"Okay."
"Nash, I'm sorry."
"No, don't be. I'm sorry, I should've listened to you."
"It was atleast a good mistake." I looked up at him and smiled alittle bit, tried to lighten up the mood.
"I love you, Natasha."
"I love you too" I schooched over to the part he was sitting on and laid my head on his shoulder, he ran his hands through my hair. He kissed my forehead and told me everything was going to be okay. I knew that it wouldn't, someone's going to get hurt. Real bad. My dad hates my boyfriends, he wants me to marry Tanner, my old boyfriend, no way that's happening.