I'm Sorry

Song Recommended:

Maps - Maroon 5
Bleeing Out - Imagine Dragons

-

Nash's POV

What had I done? I loved her, she was, she was my everything. I ruined it. I thought I could hold it back, I guess I couldn't, I made many mistakes in my life but, this..this was unforgivable. This isn't the first time i'v hurt her, it was the second time. Im sorry. It's going to take a fortune to get her back, what had a I done. I don't deserve her, she deservs better, If I trully love her, I'll let her go, but I can't - I'm inlove with her, she's the only one I want. I can't do this. I have to win her back although it'll cost everything I had. Sacrafices must be made. I was sitting in my seat, everyone was gone, no one was in the restaurant, only a few guests, that's all. I sat there, motionless, stirring my fork around the salad, messing with it thinking to myself why do I even deserve someone as perfect as her. I leaned my back on the chair and un-tied my tie a little bit so I could get alittle air in and freashen up my thoughts. Ugh. My phone rang, I dug through my pocket and pulled out my phone, it was Cameron. I answered it:

"What do you want?"

"Dude, you need to stop being a complete idiot"

"What did I do?!"

"You know what you did, don't play poker with me"

"What's your point?"

"Natasha, she's in the emergancy room. ALL. BECAUSE. OF. YOU!"
Cameron raised his voice, I could feel his eyes start to tear up. I felt it. This is all my fault, I bought it up all by myself. I did this.

"I-I-I have to go"

"You arn't going anywhere until you fucking apologize to her"

"HOW CAN I? SHE'S IN THE EMERGANCY ROOMAND YOU WON'T EVEN LET ME NEAR HER"

"SHE DOESN'T DESERVE YOU! GO BACK TO NORTH CAROLINA AND NEVER COME BACK! WE DON'T WANT YOU IN OUR LIVES ANYMORE"

"I-Im sorry."

"Save it, we don't need your pity"

"But cameron, you're my best friend."

"I don't even know you. How could you do this? Where's the Nash that I used to hang out with? Where is he? He died a long time in a fire, I don't know this Nash. And I never did"

"I'm sorry"

"Forget it, just stay away from her"

Cam hanged up, I couldn't help but feel bad, I lost everything. My best friend, my girlfriend, my life, my family. I'm alone. I guess I deserved this, I deserve nothing, nothing more. The world I used to know..gone. I better get going before anything else happens, before my "new" girlfriend comes back. I didn't want to deal with her anymore, I don't want anyone else, I want Natasha. Just her. I walked outside of the restaurant, not even bothering to pay, everything was pitched black outside, only streets light flickering in the distance, my car, gone. No houses in sight. Deserted beaches, the moon dissapearing in the distance. What is my purpose in life?

Cam's POV

I sat there, outside the emergancy room hopeless. Moa, sobbing on my shoulder, our hands were interlocked, I stared strait into nothingness, all I could focus on was the trees outside, it was storming, everything was black. Trees swishing back and forth colliding with each other, flowers falling from them repeatedly. Tears streaming down my face. Hope was starting to fade away. She's gone, she's gone. That's all I could think of. Everyone just sat there, tears in there eyes waiting for a sign of hope. It was 3am, 4 hours since it all started, this isn't what I wanted. This shouldn't had happened, why could I had allowed this to happen, I could've just never introduced her to Nash, I could'v prevented this. I'm so stupid. I brought this up myself, it's all my fault.
"Cam?" Moa moves up from my shoulder and stares at my side, I turn my head to meet her eyes, seeing her scared, worried and confused hurtted me, I loved her. Her glassy eyes filled with tears and her cheeks covered in dried up tears. Her black mascara runned down. Her hair was messy.
"Yes, Moa?"
"Is Natasha going to be okay?" I shuffled my body until it was facing Moa, I ran my hands through her hair.
"I-I don't know. I hope she is." I sniffed and looked down. I didn't know what to exspect. She's gone, it'll be a miracle if she's still alive. We saw the impact, her car- it- it flipped, it landed on the beach, waves flodding her. It was a nightmare, I could never forget the screams and the tires burning againts the concrete. I'm sorry.