New Heart

Song's recommened:

Say Something - A great big world
Beating Heart - Ellie Goulding

Cams POV

We've been waiting for hours. It's been forever since she went rushing through there with a oxygen mask attanched to her. All of us shouting her name as nurses pulled us back from entering the emerygancy room. Me, calling her name. Tears streaming down my face, my voice echoing through the empty corridors of the hospital. I sat there hopeless, nothing I could do to make her feel better. Nothing. I guessed wrong, a nurse came rushing out of the emergancy room and strait towards me. She stopped and held my hand, I looked up at her and got up, wiping my tears with my sleeves.
"We have good news and bad news."
"Please, just do everything you can make sure she's alive, please."
"The good news is that she's okay." She paused, a worried expression in her face. My smile forms for a sign of hope. But it all just crumbled down, in just a few more words. "The bad news is, she's lost alot of blood. Her heart had stopped but the good reason is that she is still able to saved. Someone must donate their heart to her, a freash new one." My heart dropped, my smile vanished. I fallen, i'v fallen down, my knees scraping against the marbel floors. I grabbed the back of my neck and screamed.
"NO NO NO!"
"Sir please, she's going to be okay. We could help you find someone-"
"I'll do it." A familier voice said from behind me, I turn back seeing Nash, standing there, messy hair and his suit is all dirty. I stood up slowly turning to face him, I'v never told him where we were, but guessed he fugured it out.
"I'll donate my heart for her." Nash said stomping towards us. His eyes were dark and he looked pale. His eyes were bloodshot, probrably from all the crying.
"Sir, please, if you don't know this individual you can't do anything."
"It's okay." I spoke up.
"I'll give my heart for her, for her to live, so I could always be with her, wherever she goes."
"Are you sure? You're talking about your own life over here."
"I'm sure. I love her, I-I was going to propose to her but..." He pulled out a dark blue box from his suit pocket and handed it to me, I opened it and it was a dark blue ruby with crystals around it. It was the most beautiful ring i'v ever seen.
"You screwed it all up."
"Yeah, I did. And I'm so stupid for doing that. Just please, can we start to oporation now?"
"Nash, i'm sorry" I hugged him tightly, the blue box still in my hand. Holding onto it tight. Nash hugged me back tightly, I could feel him starting to shake. We then both pulled away, tears were already falling down his cheeks but still, I was happy that he is doing this for someone that he loves, not just for someone random.
"Thanks for always being there for me bro, i love you"
"I love you to Nash" We shook hands - Then he continued to say goodbye to everyone else, the fact that I was never going to see him again scared me. He's my best friend and I loved him.
"Come this way sir, we'll give you a shot and you'll be gone before you know it." The nurse grabbed his arm and pulled him softly towards her, we were all waving at him before I knew it, he was gone. Natasha is going to live but..the one she loved is going to die in her place.

~

Natasha's POV

Where am I? I couldn't remember anything except crashing. My sight started to become less blur and my vision was finally back to clear again. I held myself up with my elbows softly feeling this burning sensasion of pain rush through my body and hitting my chest
"ow!" I shreiked, alarming everyone around me to wake up. I could see Cameron holding my hand tight, he was fast asleep right next to me. Moa was awake, she was at my aid in a instant.
"You're awake" She smiled to herself.
"Yeah, better than ever" My voice was shaky, it wasn't really clear. Moa made her way around to where Cam was sleeping and shoock him slightly, he woke up almost instantly. He rubbed his eyes and took a look around, only to see me looking strait at him. He started to smile, i'v never seen him smile like that before, it was special.
"Thank god you're okay"
"Hehe, thanks." It finally got me, everyone was there except Nash, where is he? Probrably stuck up with his new girlfriend.
"Hey, Cam"
"Yes?"
Where's Nash?" His smile vanished, I knew something was wrong.
"Well.."
"Please, tell me."
"Okay. You might not like it but here it comes, Nash, after you've been rushed to the emergancy room 4 hours later he shows up whilst be and the nurse were talking, the nurse said that you would die if you didn't have a heart transplant. He heard all of it and volentered to do it. He said that because he loved you so much he would do anything to get you to live again, so he told me, by dieing in your place he could always be with you no matter where you go and what you do. He'll always be watching over you. So..he donated his life just to save you." My heart stopped, my emotions floped, everything was crumbleing down around me, my eyes start to water and tears rolled down my cheeks wetting the sheets.
"No, please, that's not true" I tried to ignore it but I knew that it was true. There was no going back, he's gone. He saved me because he loved me, all he ever wanted to do was protect me. I felt guilty, I felt like I was the reason he died.
"Im sorry, Tash. He's gone." I leaned back on my bed and rest my head, I started to scream and kick, it was hurting my chest but I just ignored the pain, tears streaming down my face nonstop. I just couldn't accept it, he's gone. Never coming back.