Pain Is Demanded To Be Felt

Song Recommended:

I'm Ok - Christina Aquilera

Love The Way You Lie - Eminem

UNDER CONSTRUCTION OF EDITING

-

My Parents walked into the house; my dad, staring wide eyes at me and Nash cuddleing on the couch watching Netflix.

"Natasha, get away from that male. Now. " My dad shouted dropping his bag of groceries on the floor, everything rolling out of it. Staring strait at Nash not moving a muscle, only giving him the devil eyes.

"Mr.Phelps I can explain, we have something to tell you." Nash explained. Calmly taking the blanket hovering over us off and placing it aside.

"What is it? You're not good enough for my daughter? Yeah, good talk" My dad mumbled under his breath, moving over to a couch across from us and plopping himself down in a loud thud, my mum following behind him and putting one hand on his knee.

"Dad, can you just" I closed my eyes and breathed out, I sounded annoyed and calm in a way. "Just listen to what we have to say, okay?" I flicked my eyes open, leaning my back onto the fluffy couch.

"What's going on Natasha?" My mum asked clearly worried. Beads of sweat forming on her forehead.

"We will explain it to you all, we should just calm ourselfves first." Nash calmly answered, his piercing blue eyes turning darker and darker, filling with fear. It hurts me to see someone I love sad or scared, it makes my heart drop into a deep dark void.

"Now tell me, what happened." My dad says confidently, leaning back onto the couch.

"Okay" I signed, interlocking my own fingers. "Whe you guys were out of town, Nash and I were really stupid. I-it was the night of the disco and we came back to my house and-" My voice cracked, I wasn't able to finish the sentance. I had already broken down in tears, my heart rate speeding up and my brain searching throgh catogories in my words section, picking out sentances to use. My mind was rubbish.

"Hon-" My mum says, getting up from her couch and walking towards me and Nash with her hand reaching out for us. She was shoved back by my dad, my mum falling down back onto the couch. Defeat in her eyes.My dad furiously walked towards us. Nash didn't pay attention to him at all, he was ignoring him; my dad hated ignorant. Nash was greeted by a hard slap across the face.

"Nash!" I shreiked, tears still running down my cheeks. I turned his head to face mine, we connected our eyes. His cheeks were a burning red, blood pumping through his cheeks veins, I could see it.

"That's what you deserved you little sonovabitch" My dad whispered, looking down at us, flames in his eyes. I stood up infront of my dad, our faces inches apart- he's staring into my soul..
I stared back confidently, not breaking the awakward silence that filled the air.

"You should leave." My dad says, cluching his fists together, I spotted it and it looked like he was about to throw a punch at my face.

"Yes" I looked back at Nash "We should." I gave him a toothy smile, flipping my purple locks of hair in his face.

He flinched back in disgust and nearly trips on the see through coffee table. Good for him, good ridence.

"Goodbye Mom, I'll be coming back home to visit you soon" I signed looking down. "Hopefully" I looked back up meeting her sad grey eyes. She forces a smile and waves at me and whispers a soft "take care" to me.

I walked towards the dark wooden frontdoor and stared at the knob, thinking about all the memories I had in this house.

"Natasha-" My dad hissed trying to touch me with his cold hands, I pulled away at his grasp.

"Don't touch me, just let me go. For you it's just a memory but for me it just lives on." I ranted, hot beads of tears rolling down my cheeks and dropping at the end of my clenched jaw.

"Let's just go" Nash begged grabbing my arm and pulling it away with him. I waved at my mum and walked out of the door. I insisted to drive Nash back home to his mother's house, it was only a few minutes away anyways.

We sat in silence the whole trip, blasting tunes from the radio. I hummed the songs I liked and knew just to lighten up to the sad mood.

We reached the egg coloured house up in the moutains near a lake- Nash's house. I helped him get out of the car; not that he DID need any help but at least I as being a good girlfriend. I rang the doorbell of his home and a door flung open in just a few seconds, it was his mom standing there. Worried expressions on her face.

"W-What happened?" Mrs.Grier says her hand on her chest and another slightly hovering over her mouth shaped like a 'O', her eyes were wide and dark. He once were brown chocolate eyes were gone, the pupils had taken over.

"I just got into a fight. No big deal." Nash coughed out, looking slightly pale. I smirked him a confused expression, I could see past his lie; he wasn't sick, duh.

"I swear to god if it's Cameron i'll-" Nash stopped his mom from making up conclusions before it got any farther.

"Mom. Listen. It wasn't Cameron, it was-" He couldn't finish, I interupted him; "It was my dad. He's not so keen on boys although he is a boy himself" I smiled awkward twiddling with my fingers.

"Well" His mom says, plopping her hands to her side making a loud slap noise casing me to jump a little. She continues her small speech and let's us into her house. We sat down on a blue, red, yellow and green patterned sofa next to the TV.

"Nash" I asked, playing around with his brown curly hair.

"Yeah?" He answered kissing my hand and cupping them into his big ones.

"Do you love me?"

"Of course I do, I would never cheat on you. I promise" He re-assured me.

"Promise?" I gave him the puppy dog eyes- gets him all the time.

"I pomise."