Gone

Magcon was really fun, we were all dancing on the stage and having a good time, we pciked some fans to come on the stage with us. We took a group picture with a girl that was diagnosed with cancer, she was in a wheelchair, she couldn't talk and she had no hair, I felt really happy that I could get a chance to meet her before she passed. Im proud that I had saved someone's life in only 6 seconds. Nash and I were having a really good time, Jc wasn't that mad at me but he was a little depressed. On the bright side a girl gave him her phone number and yeah, he had been cheaking her out. Cameron called Moa (The waiter) and they chatted for a while, she was on facetime and all the fans could see her. After magcon we all went to a party. It was amazing. Alchohol everywhere, couples making out, people getting in on, and sex in rooms. Nash and I actually did it again the night of magcon, but not as hard. The next morning we had a free day in NYC before we had to go back to Cali. I bought a bunch of stuff, I went to brandy melville again. Madison and I hanged out for the last day. Nash and I went on a date, we watched The Fault In Our Stars and it was a perfect movie, we cried..well I cried. Everything was completly fine.It was time for us to get ready to go back. I had a fast shower and got dressed, i wore a transparent union jack shirt and some ripped jeans matched with black pumps. I but my hair in a side braid and finished it up with a flower crown. We all went to the airport together and cheaked in.
"Hey." Nash says, turning around and holding my hands. "You know that'll you'll be gone for 3 months with the o2l guys right?"
"Yeah. What about it?"
"I just wanted to tell you that I'll miss you and I love you."
"I love you too" I hugged him and kissed him on his cheek. We all boarded the flight, I sat next to Nash and Cameron was behind me, we hadn't talked much, Cameron and I. I had to go seperate ways with Nash, I'll surely miss him so much. 
"I know that we'll be apart for a long time but, I just..ugh, I'll miss you. Alot" Nash says.
"I'll miss you more"  I crashed my lips into his, it was passionate and soft. 
"Tash, it's time to go!" Kian says as he comes and get me, pulling me by my arm, it broke the kiss. I looked at Nash for the last time in 3 months and I went.