Someone New

A/N - Okay guys, it's pretty weird for me to upload twice a day but I'm up for it, I got pretty good replies from the last chaper. Try listening to Jason Durelo Marry Me, it keeps the sotry very cute and special, trust me. Im listening to it when i'm writing this and omfg ideas XD
My Instagram is Twerkinqnash btw and twitter is Camsslayyss i think..lol

"What's wrong Kian, you did that before with Andrea" I shrugged my shoulders, I moved next to Kian, I placed my hands around his shoulder and hugged him tightly. He turned and look at me. 
"Don't let him hurt you" He pokes my nose playfully and we both laugh. I laid my back, my head was touching Jc's. I took out my phone and took a selfie of us, we both had our tongue out. I posted it and put the caption as: 

NatashPhelps: Ready for magcon? O2l will be there too, so if you are coming to this one your hella lucky. Comment below if your coming, following some accounts that post edits about me ;)

I love interacting with my followers. I only follow 34 people but non of them are fan accounts, I'm in a good mood so I want to follow some people back.
"Kian, Jc, Im going to get changed and go out to the mall with Nash, wanna come?"
"We'll just wait here" Both of them said out together. I got up and unlocked my luggage, I searched for my black 'stay weird' crop top and a pair of high waisted shorts. I went into the bathroom and took a hot shower. I placed my cloths near the sink and opened the shower, the water came pouring down, steam was coming out. I stripped naked then got in. The water poured onto my skin, it felt so good. After the shower I got dressed and curled my hair. I was planning on dyeing my hair back to my normal brown ombre hair. I did my normal makeup, not to much, not to little, just perfect.
"Bye guys, Im gonna get Nash and we'll be goin"
"Bye Tash, watch out for pervs!" Kian says as he waves goodbye to me.
"Yeah, sure" I opened to room door and walked out. I walked to Cameron's room and knocked on the door. Hayes opened it for me.
"Where's Nash? We're going out"
"Nash is chillin, he's on a following spree on twitter."
"Oh okay, can I..ughh come in?"
"Oh yeah" He smiles "Sure"
I walked in and sat myself on the edge of the bed Nash was on. 
"Hey Nash, ready to go?" 
"Yeah" He says and looks up from his phone screen, he got up and walked towards me. He gave me a small kiss on the cheek. We were off. We reached the mall in only 10 minutes, it wasn't that far. We walked around and bought a couple of cloths. Then I spotted Brandy Melville, I quickly got Nash and pulled him over with me. I searched the whole store. I found a blue tfios hoodie, I quickly got it and put it in my basket. I saw a girl across the store from me. She looked towards me, she seemed like she really wanted the hoodie. I felt really guilty. I tried to ignore her but I couldnt, that guilt was to high. I then got up the nerv to go and talk to her. 
"Here, I saw you looking at it earlier."
"OMG are you sure? Its fine, I don't mind"
"No, no, no, I can get a larger size, it's fine"
"Are you really, really sure"
"Yeah, here" I handed her the hoodie, she cracked up a huge smile.
"What's your name" She asks.
"Im Natasha, just call me Tash or Tarsha, hbu?"
"Im Madison, Madison Beer" I shit, it's that girl...its the girl that the nudes leaked, she seems so nice and pretty in person. Well, internet ain't true..I never really liked Madison, I never really cared about her but she seems so nice thought, people call her fake but, nothing seems wrong.
"Hey, can I have your number?" Madison says as she shakes my hand.
"Sure, here 0--------" She took out her phone and typed it, she also gave me hers. We said our goodbyes and I got another hoodie, apparently there was a second one with the same size..I went to the counter and payed for the things, next I went to dye my hair back to ombre brown, it took 4 hours so Nash was falling asleep already. When we were done we bought chipotle for everyone and I bought somthing special fro Jc and Sam. I bought them Taco Bell. We reached the hotel around 7:30pm, it was perfect timing for us to eat. Nash handed out Chipotle to everyone whilst I was back at the room with Jc, Kian and the rest of o2l, we were going to have a party at my room. 
"Here, taco bell for you two because I know you tooooo well" I giggled as i handed them there tacos.
"So, everyone ready for magcon?"