Sleepover

I let go of Cameron's hands, I placed them back on my lap. I could see that cameron was over thinking to much...
"Cameron, are you okay? You know we can just take away the food..you know?" He didn't give me a reply, he was staring, staring at the plain white table cloth. I moved closer to Cameron, my hips were on the edge of the table and my face was inches away from his, I lifted up his chin and stared into his eyes.
"Hey, listen." Cameron continues to speak but I stopped him, "Cameron, it's okay. If you wanna get outta here it's fine. We can order pizza and go out some other time.". Cameron looks up at me and gives me a slight nod. 
"We have Magcon in only 2 days Cameron, I don't want you to be sad. Your fans will be suspicious." He pulls back and leans on the chair, I lowered my back and plop back down on the chair. I let out a deep sigh. Cameron puts his hands up to get a waiter's attention it was that 'girl' again.
"Hey, so here's my number! What's your name?"
"Im Cameron and that girl over there is Natasha my best friend"
"Hey" I gave her a small wave and a awkward smile.
"Listen we are going to go now and we were wondering if we could put our food in a package to take home?" I said while taking a sip of my cocktail.
"Sure, oh and here my phone number" She says as she hands it over to Cameron, then she leaves. Cameron opened the crumbled paper and red it, he was blushing and gigleing at the same time.
"What's so funny?"
"Nothing..It's just her, how she wrote it"
"What does it say?"
"Meet me at Brandy Melville downtown at 5pm tomorrow, oh and my name is Moa. Call me if you need anything 65423466 (i just amde that up)" Cameron looked at me barely laughing, I gave him a 'idk whats up' look.' The waiter comes back with all our food in a plastic bag, she hands one of them to me and the other to Cameron. I finished my drink and Cameron finshed his, we were ready to go. I put my high heels back on and walked out of the restaurant. Cameron and I put the food at the back of his Jeep, I got buckled up and we went home. 

-------------------

"Cameron, seriously this spaghetti is the bomb" I said as I stuffed my mouth with the food and wash it down with a bottle of arizona tea. 
"This restaurant is literally the best" Cameron says as he takes a bite from his burrito, his face looked like the time he did the oatmeal challenge, it made me crack up pretty bad. We were in his house, his sister Sierra was home but she was sleeping. His parents arnt home, they are on there honeymoon. We were both lying down on the couch together, I took one side of the couch to myself and the other side Cameron took it. He had a pretty big tv so it was good. We were watching some movies on the TV. We got our own blankets and snuggled up with em. I pulled the blankets up so you could only see my face and it looked hilarious to Cameron. He took his phone out and snapped a picture of me, he tweeted it -

CAMERONDALLAS - My best friend being hilarious af as usual *crying of laughter emoticon*

There were a bunch of favourites and retweets on it and there were a bunch of replys to, like saying "Who's that? She your girlfriend?" And all that stupid stuff but it didn't bother me because Nash is my boyfriend. 
"Cameron, can we take a selfie together?"
"AHGSHDGHFGBJHGHHB WHY" He moans as he spazez out on the couch, looked like he was having a orgasm..
"BITCH NOW OR I'LL SPANK YOU" I threated, but he knew that I was just joking because I'm always like that.
"Fine." He says as he walks towards me and closes his head next to mine, we were both making our puma face, we are pros at it. 
"Thanks Banana" I said to Cameron as he lays back down on the couch and grabs the popcorn. I tweeted -

NATASHAPHELPS - My best friend forever and will always be *blush emticon*

I shut down my phone and put it on the table next to Camerons, I took a peep at Cameron and he was fast asleep, I snapped a quick photo of him and saved it on my phone. 
"Goodnight" I whispered in his ear. I walked back to my side of the couch and snuggled up with the pillows.

A/N

This was really cute, next chapter is going to be so romantic I promise *smirk*

The Night That Changed My Life (Nash Grier Dirty Fanfiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें