Nope

After the miniture party that we had, we all came back to our rooms. I stayed in mine because...duh. Nash was already passed out on the bed. He looked s'cute! I took a quick shower and got changed into my pj's, I hopped in bed right next to Nash. Kian and Jc were vlogging or something, but they wern't to loud so it was okay. I cuddled up next to Nash and slowly I drifted of to sleep. 

I woke up this morning, there was a cold breeze of air flowing in the room, it was so refreashing. Nash wasn't in sight, he was gone. I searched the room but he wasn't in, he mustv went down for breakfast. I quickly got in the shower. 
"Shit, I forgot to bring my cloths in" I quickly wrap myself in my towel and took a peek outside, gladly both of them were still asleep. I crept out and got a knictted sweater and marooned colored shorts. I touched it up with a selection of bands and a pair of black converse. I quickly got back into the bathroom and got changed. I quickly grabbed my phone and went downstairs, I stood there, waiting for the lift. I pressed the button multiple times, it opened. Guess who I saw?
"Oh hey Natasha, fancy seeing you here!"
"Yeah, well..how's it going Madison?"
"I'm fine, are you going too..."
"Magcon? Yeah"
Well fuck, she's going. But she's not performing on stage, shes just a guest, phew. I then said goodbye to her and went downstairs, I walked strait to the breakfast buffet area. I looked around and spotted Nash, he was sitting there with a girl, they were holding hands, she was blushing and he was laughing, they were having a good time together. I could feel my eyes start to tear up but I just ignore them, I marched towards there table and slammed my fist on the table, they both look strait up at me. 
"Hey, babe, I was just gonna call you" He stands up and tries to hug me, I step back in disgust.
"Dont you fucking touch me, you've showed me enough"
"Let's go Nash, don't waist your time with this bitch" The girl says and grab Nash's arm. 
"FUCK OFF" I said and push her
"YOU FUCK OFF" Nash shouted at me, that really struck me hard in the heart, it felt like I just got shot, it hurted that much. 
"Is that what you want? ALL WE'VE BEEN THROUGH TOGETHER, WHAT WE DID LAST NIGHT? I PROTECTED YOU WHEN NO ONE WAS THERE AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME?! CHEAT ON ME WITH A SLUT?! Fine, we'll just stop meeting each other, I never want to see you again" I quickly said my final last words to him, and I stormed of, tears pouring down my face, I went back to my bedroom and threw myself on the bed, I covered my face with my hand, I was facing that wall, my back was shaking and I felt sick, I felt dizzy, I felt like i had no meaning anymore. I sob there, alone. Jc and Kian weren't there. I was alone, screaming and pulling strands of hair out of my head. I heard a knock on the door, I quickly wiped up my face and re freshen my face. I unlock the door and it was Nash. 
"Babe, I'm sorry." He was looking down at his shoes and was twidling with his fingers.
"I can't forgive you." I sniffed "You shouldn't had come back, because we are breaking up" He quickly shot his head up.