Ambushed

3 MONTHS LATER

I finally finished my world tour. I met many new people, it was fun. I got to hang out alot with my brother. I lived in the o2l house, i was apart of o2l. We filled many videos, I finally reached 1 million followers on instagram, vine and twitter. I had 1 million subs on youtube, I celebrated with a party. It was the best night in those empty 3 months that i'd been alone. It was time to go back. 
"Natasha, 1 more hour to get ready." Kian says as he shakes me. I was on my bed thinking about what i'll do when I get back, had Nash cheated on me?
"Okay, I'll go have a shower now" I got up and went into the bathroom. My closet was in there too so it was easy access. I loved how the water poured onto my skin, it was so refreshing. Steam gushing in the air. After the shower I got a shower I went into the closet.
"What to wear?" I mummbled. I searched around the closet. I found a black moon crecent shirt. I rolled up the sleeves. I touched it up with high waited ripped jeans and black vans. I tucked the shirt into my shorts so I looked more presentable. I curled my hair and did my normal makeup, i didn't want to look like a barbie doll. Whilst I was putting on blush, my phone lighted up. I grabbed it and unlocked it. It was a twitter notification. I red it, it was from Matt.

TheMattEspinosa - Heyy beautiful, we got a surprise for you @ The airport, just wait and see ;)

I replied to him:

NatashaPhelps - Yeah sure..I'll be waiting ;)

I switched of my phone, i blushed and giggled a bit. I have no idea what the surprise was, I'm so excited but sad at the same time. Im leaving Kian and the guys for 1 year and..they're family. I finsihed packing up my things and went downstairs, I put my bag near the frontdoor and took a seat on the couch.
"So, we'll miss you" Sam said, playing with his fingers
"I'll miss you too Sam" 
"So like....are they gonna pick you up?" Ricky asked facing me giving me a confused n worried look.
"Yeah, Matt tweeted about this thing..like i dont know, he said that they'll be a surprise for me at the airport?" I said awkwardly taking out my phone and opening the camera roll. 
"Hey, can you guys all shuffle up together? I wanna take a group picture" They didn't say anything, they just shuffled up together, I sat there in the middle, holding my phone landscape, I stuck out my tongue and winked. I outlined it and posted it on Instagram captioning it: Going to miss the team, see you in 1 year ;_;
I gave them all hugs, one by one. Then I got to Jc.
"Take care of yourself, okay Jc? Don't let anyone hurt you" I gave him a small kiss on the cheek and a giant hug. Next was Kian, the last one of the bunch.
"Kian, I decided that...I'm going to change my last name back to Lawley." He had a huge smile on his face, he threw me in a hug.
"Oh my god, you don't know how happy I am, you got no idea how much I wanted for you to change that name"
"I know, I'm going to go and do It when I get back"
"Thank you! You know how much I hate Tanner and his last name" 
"Yeah...and Kian, btw, I love you" I unwrapped my hands from him and started walkign towards the door. 
"Bye" everyone said in sync.
"Bye my little scumbags" I waved my hand and went into the cab. It was a 23 minutes drive to the airport, took long enough. When I got there I quickly cheak in my passport. 
"Can you do it faster please" I complained, because there were so many fangirls, they were holding sighs saying "NATASHA LAWLEH IMMA FAN" or some shiz like that. I kept on moving my shoulders up and down. I wanted to get in, then everything went down hill.
"OMG THERE SHE IS!"  A girl said pointing at me and started sprinting towards me, girls and boys cam running towards me from all corners, I was pretty freaked out by that point. The lady finally gave me my passport and I made a run for it. My bag was bouncing up and down behind my back, I could see people starring at me as I made a run for it, I ran strait to the entrance of the main are to the airport, which people without passports can go in. I ran strait inside and everybody stopped, I said sorry to everyone and carried on. I had 30 minutes to explore the inside and I had to board the flight, I sat at the very front. It was the VIP seat, I felt special. I plugged my headphones in and drifted to sleep. I was awoken by the sound of the the captain speaking. I rubbed my eyes and looked out of the airplane mirror. It was so beautiful, waves crashing onto the crystal white sand, millions of beach houses, skyscrapers. Everything was so pretty. I landed and got my bag, I was very excited to see my surprise. I walked out and there were fans holding posters for me and all of my friends were there, Nash was there, Matt was there, Cameron was there, Moa was there, everyone. I saw Nash, he was wearing pineapple sweat pants and the grey hoodie. I dropped my bag and ran towards him, I threw my hands on him, he spun me around. I was so happy. I passionatly planted a kiss on his lips. It felt so right to finally be back. I let go of him and greeted everyone else. I went to Matt first. 
"You really did pull it off bro" I gave him a hug. A big one. I was so happy to finally be back home. I got to meet all my fans. Then I went home along with the others, I wonder what to come next?