End

Song Recommendation:

Breath Me - Sia

-

"I'm going to miss you Cameron" I said wrapping my hands around his neck; hugging him as tightly as I can. I'll be travelling to London today meeting Kian and the others, I'm very excited, but the sad part is..I'm not going to see them again, this is the last time I'll ever be in America, I'm going to miss it badly but I miss my family more. My dad; well, he did apologize for all the things he did to me, I forgave him because I still love him and I will always do. I can't stay in the country that I had lost my beloved in, I couldn't, it'll be good to have a freash new start. Meet someone new, get married, have kids.
"Moa, please take care of yourself. Don't ever let anyone hurt you or bring you down. Remember this; you're higher than the person who is torturing you. Don't let them bring you down with them." I grabbed her shoulders and looked strait into her eyes, her eyes: I saw it, they were trying to hold back tears, gripping her lips together trying to hold it in. I'm trully sad to see her cry but..this is for the better.
"I'll miss you sister"
"I love you" I pulled her into a hug and she buried her head into the crook of my neck. I moved my hands around her back in circular motions. I let go of her and told her that it was time for me to go. I held her hand for one last time and let go. Goodbye American fans.

~

25 years later

Hi, my name is Natasha Caylen. Im 41 years old married to the man I love, his name is Justin Caylen. I have 2 beautiful twin daughters. Lian and Caroline. I live in my own house in London. I had never felt so alive, after the incident 25 years ago I thought that I could never be a happy person anymore, I would've commited suicide of depression, but I wasn't going to let it go, he saved me for a reason; he wanted me to live and if I'd just commited, his heart would've been a waste. I am glad that I didn't cross that line. Sure, I did cut, tried some pills drank bleach. But here's a message to you all, if you are in depression do not give up, everything happens for a reason. If you wern't meant to live then why did god bring you down here on this earth?! Thats right, he wanted you to live! Remember that everyone has a purpose, you do. I promise! There's someone out there that loves you with all his/her heart. Never stop searching, everything gets better. Your happiness could just be around the corner but you took it to far and took the step. Do go there, I promise; everything happens for a reason and if you can't seem to find that reason..always try, try and try! Everything pays off in the end. I promise it.

-

A/N - Hey guys! Thank you for reading my book! You guys had trully been supporting, thank you a million more times for choosing to read my book, it had been a incredible experiance. Sorry for the crappy ending but that message at the end, I did actually mean it. I wrote it from my heart. A message to all of you that are going through depression and having suicidal thoughts. There is hope. Anyways,
I will be writing a sequal to this. This time it's not going to be about me, it will be about Caroline, my story daughter. It's basically a really depressing story, I will start writing it in 2 days! I don't know what's it's going to be called yet so please give me any 'sad' book titles in the comments and I just might pick yours :)
Thank you again and I hope you have an amazing summer, Natasha xoxo

The Night That Changed My Life (Nash Grier Dirty Fanfiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें