Back To School

Songs Recommended:

Anaconda - Nicki Minaj
White Walls - Maklemore & Ryan Lewis

He pulled away from me and looked into my eyes we both locked gazez, his amazingly charming smile pierced through my heart making my heart to melt. I smiled back showing my perfectly pearl white teeth.

"I love you and I hate you" I laughed, rubbing our noses together, I closed my eyes connecting our foreheads together.

"I love my you more than you'll ever know" I smirked, licking my lips at his comment.

My hands still wrapped around his fully pale neck, he pulled me up, my legs wrapped around his waist, our bodies slightly touching. I re-connected our forheads, I bit my lips feeling them roll of the edge of my mouth.

"I want to do the nasty with you but I don't want to rush things." He looked into my eyes, biting his lower lip and sucking on his cheeks.

"I would but I wouldn't want you to think that I already forgave you." I gave him a cheeky smile and he grinend back at me.

"Well, let's head out, get some dinner." I nodded in reply, smilling to him

~

2 weeks later

"Come down breakfast is ready everyone!" I hinted waiting for a crowd of 3 boys to run down from the stairs like a stampede that killed mufasa.

"Move Matt!" I heard faintly from upstairs, sounded like Cameron..
I was cooking bacon and eggs for them and making them my famous orange juice. I heard different types of stomping down the stairs, damn that was scary..
"What's for breakfast?" Matt asked climbing on the marble counter and looking down at my sizzleing bacon.

I felt hands creeping around my waist, it was surely Nash, i looked back and my lips touched his,
"I just stole a kiss what are you gonna do about it?" He smirked, grinding on my butt, pocking his little buddy on me.

"Stop that!"  I hissed, taking out a green spatular from a cabinet and started whipping him.

"Ouch! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" He held his hands infront of him trying to defend himself.

"That's what I thought. Now back off!" I pointed the spatular at him, a amused expression on Cameron and Matt's face, gosh best friends for life.

I looked back at the bacon, it was a dark shade of red, perfectly sizzled; just the way I like it. I poured 4 cups of freash made orange juice for Matt, Cameron, Nash and myself. I prepared the rest of the food for them and sat on the island and joined in on the conversation they were having:

"So, who's ready for school?" matt asked, stuffing his mouth with wholemeal bread sandwhich, eyeing everyone on the table.

"Not really, I'm kinda still angry at Jess.." I looked down at my bacon, twirking my fork around playing with the food.

"Come on, she's my girlfriend; I can help you guys sorft things out.." Matt patted my shoulder, I gazed over at Cameron, his face drops as Matt says "she's my girlfriend". Shit, made just put himself in a deep shit hole.

"Cameron." I mumbled "Don't" I purred, looking at him with forcefull eyes. I knew Cameron would snap, he had liked Jess for a long, the fact that I was her best friend made it easier for him to get to her. They would hang out often at lunch and stuff like that..but when Matt got together with her everything stopped, he stopped socializing with her, he only talks to Me, Nash and a few other people.

I glanced down to take a watch at my wrist watch, it was already the time that the bell would ring, shit we're late!

"Guys we have to go! We're late! The bell rings in 3!" I placed down my fork agresivelly, running over to the green couch grabbing my school backpack and running off down the road like a crazy person. My hair bouncing of the back of my bag, I could feel the wind rushing through my body like I was invisible, it felt actually good..