Fancy

We met a few more fans, it was very fun. I had to go back to England in 2 weeks to meet my other family. I didn't know how to tell Nash, he'll break down but atleast I'll meet Zoe, Tanya, Niomi and the boys. Hadn't seen them in ages! I was all dressed up, we are going out to one of those posh restarants, so of course, I had to wear fancy stuff. I wore a black dress. It was very long and showed my curves. There was a hole at the back, it was really pretty. I wore a necklace and my favourite earing witht that, I didn't take out my lip peircing tho. I stood infront of a mirror and snaped a picture of myself, I posted it on instagram and captioned it.

NatashaPhelps: Going out to a posh dinner tonight with the team. :*

I refreshed the seed and got to 500k followers, wow.

"Omg, NASH!"

"YES?!"

"I HIT 500K FOLLOWERS!!!"

"CONGRATS BOO!!"

I stood there not moving just staring at my screen, lifeless. I was so shocked then I got another notification on twitter. I clicked it as it flew in on my screen, it was a tweet from Jc it said: Can't wait to go to Brighton and meet @NatashaPhelps !

But wait.......I thought that we arn't going to see each other in years? What? Maybe they changed it just to see me. I just ignored it and grabed my clutch bag and ploped my phone in.

"Moa, are you ready" I knocked on her bedroom door and placed my ear near it. I heard footsteps so I backed up, Moa opened and there she was, standing there - wearing a red dress, it was very long. It had a corset top and yeah. She made her lips so bright, it was very pretty.

"Ready" She says moving her shoulders back and forth.

"Let's go" I walked down the stairs to see all the boys in suits. They all had different coloured bows, Nash had red, Cameron had white and so on. Nash walks to me and wraps his arm around me.

"You look beautiful"

"Thanks, you too. I guess" We both laughed, we all got into our car and drove to the restarant.