Privacy

A/N - Btw guys, ik that magcon is now over and that they had all seperated into 26mgmt guys and all but its my sptry and I can do whatever i want with it..so yeah :P 
This magcon is being held in NYC and there will be a slight twist in it ;)

He wrapped his hands around my neck and Kian gave him a disguested look, i noticed it. 
"Nash, could you just give me a minute please, i'd like to speak privatly to my brother" 
"Sure" He then takes his hands of of my shoulders and walked back to the others. Kian and I stood there, we were facing each other.
"Okay, Kian..please don't ruin this one for me."
"What? What do you mean?"
"You didnt know what you did wrong?" I raised an eybrow and crossed my arms, he sighed and smiwshed his arms around.
"Ugh, fine. I admit it, I gave him the stare. But that's what I always do to your new boyfriends, I don't want you getting hurt like the other time with Tanner."
"Yeah, I know, but Nash, he's different, he's kind, gentle, sweet, friendly andything you could ask for. Hes my prince."
"Just make sure that he doesn't hurt my baby girl"
"Yeah, he won't thats a promise." Kian smiled then pulled me into a hug, we hugged for a good 5 minutes then Nash and the boys came. 
"Ready to go?" Kian says as he grabs my hand.
"Yeah" Everyone said in sync.
The drive was pretty fast, we wernt that far from the hotel. The hotel looked so fancy, there was a chandelier in the lobby and small onces at the hallways. Kian, Jc, Nash, Cameron & I are sharing a room. Mahogany, Jacob, Shawn & Aaron are sharing, Hayes, Cameron, The jacks are sharing, Ricky, Sam P, Conner & Trevor are sharing. So the rooms are now sorted out and we are settled. Nash and I are sharing a bed because there wern't enough in our room. I got settled in. There was a huge flatscreen TV in our room and a pretty huge bathroom. Immidietly when I put my bag and stuff in place I crashed down on my bed head first. My head was ontop of the bed and ass was showing. 
"Natasha, wanna go down and swim? The o2lers are all gonna be down there." Jc said as he sits on the edge of the bed where I was. 
"I'll go down in 2 hours, I'm so tired omfg" 
"Okay, we'll all go down first" The he left, Nash was on the bed to but he didnt seem to mind. I lifted my head up and went to join Nash, I placed my hand on his hips and my head on his shoulder. He kissed my forehead and I giggled.
"Wanna go swimming later?" I breathed sofly into his neck
"Nah, I wanna stay here with you and watch movies. because nobody's here and we can have some fun" He gave me a smirk and I just nodded. I got up to go to the bathroom but I was followed by 'him'. He pushed me against the wall and placed his lips on mine, it was passionate and soft. He whispered dirty things in my ears. Then he whispered "Jump" into my ear, I jumped and wrapped my arms around him, he carried me over to the bed, we didnt break our intence makeout session. He was kisisng me roughly all around my neck. He placed me on the bed roughly, one of his hands were on my breasts, massaging it. He was creeping one of his hands behind my back, he pulled my shirt off and threw it on the floor, I helped him pull of him. He started to ride my, I could feel his friend getting hard, it was brushing over my shorts. He then unclipped my bra then threw it away. I was half naked. He was staring at my breasts for a good 30 seconds and went back to whathe was doing, he flipped us over and I was ontop.
"Ride" He moaned as he places kisses on my chest and neck. I started to rock back and forth on him. He gave out a moan. I was kissing his neck then I found his sweet spot, he gave out a moan, I kept sucking on it. He then unclipped my shorts and pulled down my panties. I was naked. He also threw of his sweatpants. I flipped us over again, he was ontop now. He started to trace his fingers down to my private, he stuck two fingers in me and I cried out his name. It was painfull but it felt so good. He swished his fingers side to side making me moan even louder. He then kissed my clit. He then started to message my boobs again. He then stopped and sat up. I held myself up with my elbows, my leg was wide open. "Suck" He said. He pulled my head close to him and I put him all in my mouth. I bobbled up and down, he gave out a moan, I bobbled my head up and down, his balls were touching my chin. I took him in a mouthful almost chocking. I let go and grabbed him by the shoulders, I pulled him back down, he was back ontop of me again. His tip was brushing on my entrance, that turned me on so much. He then properly placed himself intront of the entrance and dived in. I held tight to the bed sheets. I screamed his name and cried. He wipped away my tears. "It hurts at first, but it'll be okay when it's all over." He thrusts harder and harder in me. He went faster and faster.
"Your so tight babe" He moaned out. I started to cry. The I heard a knock on the door. We both stopped what we were doing. I put on my black laced bra and a transparent over sized shirt and a matching thong. My hair was messy and I smelt like cum. I sprayed myself with some perfume and answered the door. 
"Hey" I said as I put my hair at the back of my head.
"What happened here?" Kian says scanning around the room.
"Nothing" I said as I blocked the door not letting Kian and Jc in the room. Nash then rushed out of the door. He went in Cameron's room instantly.
"Tash, tell us everything" Kian says as he pushed in. He and Jc sat on there bed and I sat opposite of them. 
"So, tell us what happened..why is your bed so..." He looks over "wet..."
"Well...please don't tell anyone this but Nash and I 'did it' when you guys were swimming."  Kian and Jc had a shocked face. Jc burst out laughing, he started to roll around on the bed which looked hilarious, Kian just sat there, mouth wide open