A visit by the Headmaster

I walk with Professor Slughorn trough the corridors and I didn't know where I was going.

Not that I look at the way we were walking.

I was too deep in my thoughts

 What did this all mean?

Did I had a stalker, someone who would harm me?

But if that's true, who would be mad at me?

I didn't do something wrong, did I?

After a long walk we end before two gargouilles whom had a golden statue in the middle of them.

Professor Slughorn stutters the passcode, 'Dungbombs', and the statue spins around a couple of times and reveals a spiral staircase. Slughorn says me to go first so I did.

When we reach the end of the staircase, we see a door.

He knocks on that door and we hear the familiar voice of professor Dumbledore saying:

"Come in, please."

When we walk in, I get overwhelmed. It is beautiful in here.

Dumbledore gets me back to reality again and gestures me to sit down at the chair before his table.

I do as he commands me to and wait nervously on the comfortable 'grandpa-chair'.

He smiles and me and gestures professor Slughorn, who was still standing in the gate of the office, to go away.

Professor Slughorn didn't seem to like that, because he goes with a disappointed face.

Dumbledore whips with his wand and the door closes behind the robes of professor Slughorn.

The sound of a lock is so clear in this deathly silence.

"So Miss Granger, now we need to talk about what happened."

I was never fast scared, but this time I was really, really scared about what would happen.