The death of Dumbledore

It was the end of the year, finally time to kill Dumbledore!

We, Draco, Blaise, Ginny and I met in the Room of Requirement to plan everything. Bellatrix, Greyback and a brother and sister-Death Eater who I haven't met before would come and help. 

When the attack begins, the Order shows up.

I see Greyback eating on Bill Weasley's face before I hurry up the stairs to Dumbledore's office. 

Draco and I walk in, with me staying a bit behind in the shadows. Draco disarms Dumbledore and I get a smile on my face.

He was finally getting his payback.

But why was he alone in his office?

I look through the slits of my mask to search for anyone or anything, but I found nothing.

When Dumbledore puts his hands in the air I walk into the light of the candles.

I point my wand at Dumbledore and stand next to Draco.

"Good evening, professor,' I say chilly and evilly.

"What are you doing here, Miss Granger?", he asks.

I let out a evil chuckle. It looks a lot like Bellatrix, I realized.

"Don't you remember, old brat? I'm no Granger, as you may have noticed. I'm a Riddle."

I hear someone gasping for air.

"Draco, go look for the one who is there gasping for air, I don't want any witnesses."

"Good, my love," Draco says and he searches through the office for hiding places, while I still point my wand at Dumbledore.

"So you two are dating, interesting," Dumbledore says with a smile. I smile back, but for other reasons.

"GOT HIM, IT'S HARRY POTTER," Draco warns me.

"Get him here, I want him to see this."

Draco comes into the light with Harry, who couldn't escape and has a bloody nose. 

"You,Hermione? Of all the persons YOU are one of them," he yells at me.

"Didn't you expect it Harry? Thats unnice, isn't it Draco?", I laugh evilly again, and Draco joins me.

"Say farewell to your live, old brat. And you, Harry, say farewell to your lovely, now ex-Headmaster."

I laugh and then yell the infamous words:

"AVADA KEDAVRA!"

"NOOOO," screams Harry and he cries. He cries like a little baby.

"So, Potter, it's now your turn to get hurt.."

I walk towards him when I hear footsteps on the stairs.

Blaise, Bellatrix, that brother and sister-Death Eater, Greyback and Ginny run in the office.

"NO, NOT YOU TOO GINNY, PLEASE," cries Harry.

I know he had feelings for Ginny.

Ginny looks at him in disgust and turns her face then to mine.

"Do it," she says.

"Ginny, dear, the pleasure is all mine," I say sweetly.

I put my wand at his arm, slicing his skin open, relieving a flow of blood.

He screams in pain and I enjoy it. Everyone in this room, even Ginny, enjoys it.

I put my wand at his scar and I see it burns like hell. Then I put my wand at his cheek, cutting it like my wand was a knife.

Rodolphus, who stand on the stairs for any intruders, yells that the Order was coming.

We all walk before the open window and let the Order come. We send out the Dark Mark in the skye when the Order comes in.

They see me just after Ginny leaves, they look terrified and sad by seeing me, and with a evil, hard laugh I DisApparate to the Manor.

The task is done and Dumbledore is dead.

Finally.