Time for presents!

Narcissa walked out of the doorway she stood in. We talked quite long about the situation. I let it rest, everyone did, and soon Christmas arrived.

I wake up because my bed was bouncing and when I open my eyes, I see the source of it.

Draco and Blaise were jumping on my bed, trying to wake me up.

"It is Christmas Hermione," yells Blaise. Draco only smirks at me.

"We will let you dress, come on Blaise."

They jump off her bed and leave the room.

I couldn't help it but smile and I go to take a shower.

I look in the wardrobe and dress myself in a white dress(Dress in picture above).

I run down the stairs and walk in the dinning room, where I surprisingly find nobody.

A House elf pops up next to me.

"They are in the living room Miss Riddle," the Elf shrieks.

So I go in the living room, which was full of people.

My father wasn't there, he said goodbye yesterday when he gave me a Christmas present.

I had given his on that moment and he was very happy with it.

I smile when I think about that.

"Merry Christmas, everyone," I say to the room.

"Merry Christmas, Hermione," comes out the mouth of Lucius, Narcissa, Draco, Blaise, Bellatrix, Rodolphus and his brother, Rabastan.

I sit down next to Narcissa.

"It is time for presents, isn't it?", says Lucius with a slight smile.

Draco and Blaise sit on the edge of their seats, waiting for the big moment.

I laugh at their childish behaviour.

"Who is the child in the candyshop now, Blaise," I ask sweetly.

"Don't bully them on Christmas, Hermione," says Narcissa smiling.

She adds in a whisper: "Not that you couldn't when Christmas is over, of course. I have no grip on you after that."

She winks at me and I do it back.

I had sent the presents for the Weasley's and Harry yesterday, so I was sure they got it today.

The tower of presents was a little bit bigger by me, because the Weasley's and Harry had sent some presents.

"Hermione, this one is from Mr and Mrs Weasley," says Lucius.

I open the present and it includes some caramels, homemade by Mrs Weasley, and a self-knitten scarf in the colours of Gryffindor.

Mr Weasley got me a book named Fantastic Beasts and Where to find them, by Newt Scamander. 

Everyone looks at the presents of the Weasleys.

"I didn't knew Molly knit," says Narcissa.

"She does it for every Weasley and Harry," I say, "she makes jumpers for the boys and scarfs for Ginny and me."

"Ron always complains about the colour of his jumper, it's always the same and he doesn't like it. It's kind of a tradition," I add.

Everyone smiles at me and we go on with the presents.

"Thanks for the kit for my broom Hermione," says Draco.

"I'm happy you like it, I didn't really know what to get you."

"It is a beautiful necklace Hermione, thank you," says Narcissa, and she kisses my cheek.

"What a nice ring Hermione, where did you get it?," asks Bellatrix.

"I ordered it by Madam Pauline's Magic Jewelry Store," I answer.

"Ohh, it is a great shop," Narcissa adds, "I got there my wedding ring for Lucius."

We all talk a little more and I think, with quite a bit of a shock, this had been the best Christmas I ever had.