Finally explained!

"Miss Granger, I ask you to listen carefully to me and don't interrupt me," he says in a serious tone.

Funny that he says that, because he was interrupting me more than once.

I try to pull that mean thought away in my brain and nod as a response.

"Miss Granger, I'm sorry to say this but you are in great danger. Maybe even a bigger danger then your best friend, Harry Potter, is in."

I bite my lip to not spit out everything I want to say and ask.

"Your parents are not your real parents, you were adopted at the age of 1 and your memories were Obliviated by the Ministry of Magic.

Your father is... is Tom Marvolo Riddle, and your name was Hermione Jean Riddle.

Of course, the Minstry of Magic changed your last name but they were stupid enough to believe he wouldn't return one way or another, so they didn't bother to change your first name, what makes you easy to track down now he's back." 

Tears came in my eyes.

Daughter of that monster, I?

Dumbledore goes on: 

"Now Voldemort wants you back by his side, so he had visited you yesterday, and he gave you a gift with that potionsbook."

"I thought You-Know-Who couldn't love anyone but his snake," I interrupt.

He didn't seem to mind, maybe he understood my eager to know what and how.

"Well, he loved his snake, yes, but he maybe even loved you more. He still loves you more like everything, to be truthfull."

My throat was dry and I needed to know..

"Professor , who is my mum?"

Dumbledore smiles sadly.

"Your mum was a very loyal Death Eather, I don't know her name, Voldemort put a child in her, she gave birth to you and in the bed she gave birth to you he killed her and took you.

He didn't really know how to raise a child so Narcissa Malfoy helped him and she cared for you when Voldemort was defeated by your best friend.

Bellatrix took you and lay you in Albania, his hidingplace, because they were searching for you and Narcissa couldn't be discovered as a Death Eather.

So, the Ministry found you there, Obliviated you and give you to a Ministry orphanage, were you were adopted by the parents you know today."

"Can Muggles adopt magical children then?"

"Yes they can. The Ministry tell the parents about the situation. If they still want the child after that, they can take it. When they don't want a witch or wizard, their mind is Obliviated and they are sent away," explains Dumbledore.

It was quiet for a long time.

It wouldn't get into me.

My mother was killed by her loyal master, who she presented with a child.

Narcissa Malfoy, mother of her enemy Draco Malfoy, had cared for her because her heartless father didn't know how to.

It was to much for me to handle, so I storm out his office and go to the lake, the only place where were no people and only peace.