The new Death Eather

I knew instantly who was the best person to convince to join the Dark side.

Lupin ofcourse!

As a werewolf he wasn't excepted by the most of the Wizarding Community.

But my Father let Greyback become a Death Eather.

Yes.. Yes I was completely sure Lupin would join us. 

On the second day of Easter I go to Grimmauld place 12. I had a plan in my head how to seduce Lupin for the Dark Side.

Maybe Tonks would follow him, they are man and wife of course.

I ring the bell and Mrs Black yells, as usual.

I asked Draco, who is a very, very close friend now, if Mrs Black would know about me and he said she has no information source who would know that, so I was safe.

Fred and George open the door and they hug me.

I would rather kill them in cold blood then hugging them any second longer.

I pull them away, but so that they didn't know I didn't want to hug them.

We walk to the living room this time and I am immediately hugged by Mrs Weasley.

I couldn't breathe for a couple of seconds and was very happy when she let me go.

Mrs Weasley had tears in her eyes. It was kinda sad but that still didn't let me forgive or forget what they did.

After a couple of breaking hours we finally stopped talking about me.

I had told in 3 and a half hours so many lies, but I couldn't care less.

They didn't deserve truth.

They didn't even deserved live, according to me.

"Hermione, dear, did you hear about Kingsley?", asks Mrs Weasley.

I think in myself:

"Of course I did, stupid wife, I WAS there, I stood next to my father, SMILING over his pain."

But what I say to them was:

"No Mrs Weasley, what happened to him?"

"He was tortured with the Cruciatus Curse by the Death Eathers."

"What awful," I reply with a sad face, although I rather want to smile.

After Easter I stay longer and plant the ideas of the Death Eathers as the people he belonged to precisely on the right moment in his head. Later, I even heard him even whisper to Tonks about his doubts of the Order and his feelings about the Dark Side and the Death Eaters.

I did my task great.

He would become a new Death Eather, I am sure of it.