Narcissa and Blaise know

We lie in my bed and Draco's arm is around my shoulder.

We stare at the green curtain that is the top of my four-posterbed.

He presses a kiss in my neck and I sigh.

"Is something wrong 'Mione?

I still had to get used to that he calls me the same name as my ex-friends, who I had to spy on.

I look at him and shake my head:

"There is nothing wrong, no. I'm only happy that I finally showed you how I feel about you."

He smiles at me, the smile I like so much he could have done anything but I still wouldn't be mad at him.

"You know, I wanted to let you see how I feel about you on my birthday, but you were so mad that I thought I could better leave it for then."

I laugh: he was too scared of me to say what he feels for me.

"I love you," I say.

"I love you to," he replies.

There is a knock on my door and before we could jump off my bed or even let each other go, Narcissa was already in my room, seeing us together, laying in each others arms in my bed.

Her mouth fell open and it forms to a smile.

"So, do you two want to admit something?"

Blaise comes to my room because of the noise and sees us too, now sitting on my bed next to each other with a guilty face.

"Whoah, did I miss something important?"

"My son and Hermione are dating," Narcissa says with lot of happiness obviously in her voice. 

"Mother!", yells Draco at her.

"What is wrong, dear?", asks Narcissa with the innocent voice I normally use.

"Can we have some private life, without you shouting everything from the rooftop?", Draco asks moody.

I look a bit uncomfortable.

What if Narcissa told my father when he came back?

I didn't know him too long, so I didn't know how he would react to his daughter dating the son of one of his most loyal Death Eater-families.

"Is something wrong Hermione?", asks Draco with a slightly panicking voice.

I just realized I had stared with a terrified face. 

"Uhmn.. Narcissa.. can you keep this silent to my father? I want to tell him myself."

"Of course I will Hermione, I'm not a bad person."

"Do you believe it yourself mother?"

"Shh Draco, you are interrupting my conversation with your girlfriend. Hermione, please teach him some respect for his poor, old mother while you two are together."

But I didn't talk anymore.

I was thinking what strategy I need to tell my father I date Draco without giving him the tendency to slay and torture the poor boy.