Wow...

(I skip the whole period until break for Easter, because nothing really happened. Hermione's life didn't really change but she has secret contact with Draco and Blaise)

I go back to the Manor!

I was so happy that I could explode. I send a lot of letters to the Malfoys and to my father.

I needed to do that at night, so nobody could see the owl arrive and leave.

When Harry, Neville and the Weasleys say their goodbye's, I am going to look for the Malfoys. 

When I see them I wave excited at them.

I come by them I get pulled into a hug by Narcissa.

"We missed you so much," she whispers in my ear.

"I missed you to," I whisper back.

We Apparate to the Manor.

"Narcissa, Lucius, I'm staying for only one week, the other one I am going to the Burrow,' I mention.

Narcissa looks a bit disappointed but says it was okay and that I probably always did that before I knew everything. I nod.

"Not that I don't like it here, I like it here very much, but I wanted to spent some time with my other friends."

I feel terrible but better now than later and the whole vacation feeling guilty of not saying it to them. I sau my dad hello and had this week alone fun.

Narcissa Apparates to the cornor of Grimmauld Place and hugs me farewell.

"We will see you at the summer break then?"

"Of course you will," I make sure to her.

I wave her goodbye and walk to the door of number 12.

I ring the bell and I smile slightly when I hear Mrs. Black screaming.

Will she know I live in Malfoy Manor now?

Remus Lupin opens the door and smiles at me.

"Hello Hermione, the last time I saw you was a long time ago, wasn't it?"

"It surely was a very long time ago, I missed you all."

I put my trunk in the corridor and walk with Lupin to the dinning room. I hear Mrs Weasley shout:

"THEY DIDN'T HAD TO DIE, HOW WOULD WE TELL HER? HOW COULD WE EVER FACE HER AGAIN?" 

"I DON'T KNOW MOLLY, HOW DO YOU EXPECT I KNOW TO TELL HERMIONE HER PARENTS DIED?"

I stand in the doorgate and stare at them.

They see me and Mrs Weasley stutters:

"Her-Hermione, How-How long did you stand there?"

Tears well up in my eyes. They weren't my real parents but still, for 16 years they felt as real parents.

We had shared good times and bad times. And they died without me knowing.

I whisper in a broken tone:

"What do you mean, they didn't had to die?"

"Her-Hermion-Hermione... We-we tried to save them.."

Something terrible comes up in my mind and I spit it out: 

"THE ORDER KILLED THEM, THE ORDER KILLED MY PARENTS."

They didn't say anything.

I think I was right.

"I never want to see you again."

"Hermione, wai-" tries Mr Weasley to say, but I am already gone with my trunk and I smash the door behind me shut.

I could only think of 1 thing.

I need to go as soon as possible back to Malfoy Manor.