Dumbledore lied

"Hermione, get ready for dinner dear," says Narcissa.

It was one week since her arrival and she had spent a lot of time with her father and the Malfoys, who she now sees as an second family.

I look in my gigantic wardrobe and find a nice dress(dress in the picture at the top) and go downstairs.

I sit on my usual spot, on the right of my dad, next to Draco and opposite Blaise.

While dining I speak up:

"Dad, can I ask you something?"

He looks at me and nod that I can speak.

"Is it true you killed my mother after she give birth to me?"

The whole room goes silent and everyone looks at us.

My dad looks surprised and then replies:

"No, of course I didn't  Hermione, why do you think that?"

"Dumbledore said that you killed her in the bed she gave birth to me, because she was for no mean for you after that."

Oops, he looks very angry right now.

He tries to not yell at me but he shakes a bit while he speaks to me:

"Hermione, when did he tell you such nonsense like that?"

I am scared, but I could better give the answer.

I say in a shy, small voice:

"The night he told me about you being my real father."

It is a long time silent, but then my father let's out a deep sigh:

"I can tell you that Dumbledore lied to you, your mother died during childbirth and I had NOTHING to do with it, you understand Hermione?"

"Ye-yes dad, I understand,' I say, or say? It was more a whisper.

After the painful dinner, I go upstairs to Draco's bedroom and, as I already predicted, Blaise and Draco were there already.

They look at me and smile.

"So, good job Hermione," Blaise says with a big smirk across his lips.

"What 'good job'?", I ask him, mad because I didn't understand what he means.

"In making the Dark Lord mad, normally it is a Death Eather who brings bad news."

"And normally he tortures the people who make him angry," adds Draco.

"He wouldn't torture me, would he?", I ask, scared.

"Of course not," says Blaise,"you are his precious daughter, his own flesh and blood."

"You can overdo Blaise, I have the right to know the truth about my mother's death, don't I!?"

"You do', says a voice behind me,"The Dark Lord thinks so as well, but that doesn't mean it doesn't come as a shock, confronted that his daughter thinks he killed her own mother."