A little bit revenge

I couldn't stop smiling behind my mask when I see Kingsley Shacklebolt tied down in the middle of the circle. I stand next to Draco, I now see.

He lookes back at me and I see his eyes smiling, he laughs behind his mask too.

Kingsley looks around in the circle. My dad laughs unmercifully.

He screams 'Crucio' and Kingsley screams in pain. I feel Draco grabbing my hand and I kind of like it.

My dad went on for an hour of 2. They drag him to the corner of the room, unconsciouss.

"Now, I want to set the Dark Mark by my new, loyal Death Eather. Come forward boy," says my father with a formal tone.

Draco let's go off my hand and walks towards the middle of the circle. He rolls up his sleeve and my father set his wand in his skin.

The famous skull and snake appear on his left arm. We all clap when he was ready, Lucius, Narcissa and I the loudest.

On this moments she missed Blaise, but he celebrated this Easter-Break with his mother. He would come for a couple of hours on the first day of Easter, but that was everything.

I was so deep in thought I didn't see all the Death Eathers leave.

Draco grabs my hand and we walk to the outside.

I feel no mercy for Kingsley, only relief that there was a kind of revenge against that damn Order of the Scumbags. 

I walk with Bellatrix, Rodolphus, Lucius and Narcissa in Draco's bedroom. Narcissa opens the curtains and I sit on his bed. I shake him on his shoulders and whisper in his ear:

"Happy birthday Ferret."

He opens his eyes and looks at me, then at us all.

We begin singing 'Happy Birthday' and he smiles widely.

Then, we go out of his room to let himself change in clothes and go downstairs.

When we enter the dining room we put all the presents on the dinning table.

Draco walks in in his regular black suit and smilea at us and the stack of presents.

He sits down on his chair and I sit down next to him. When we eat breakfast I whisper to Draco:

"Does it still hurt?"

He whispers back:

"Not so much anymore, thanks for asking."

He lookes very happy when we were all ready with eating and he could open his presents. While unpacking a owl flies in.

It was Hedwig.

Draco stops with opening his presents and everyone looks at me reading the letter of Mrs Weasley: 

Dear Hermione,

We are so sorry for what happened with your parents. We want to ask you here for Easter so we can talk about this. Please come, we all miss you so much and everyone feels so guilty. 

Yours sincerely,

Molly Weasley.

I take the letter to the fireplace and throw it in the fire.

"I will never,never forgive you for what you've done."

Everyone looks at me and my body posture in deep fear.

I look dangerous, maybe even more dangerous then Bellatrix in a mad-mode or even my Father when he is really, really angry.