Dumbledore defeated and new celebrations

When we come home, we shout of excitement and happiness. We even sing together:

"The Order is helpless, we leave them breathless. The Order is dumb, we crush them under our thumbs."

Narcissa and Lucius wait for us in the front door, smiling.

"It was a succes than, I assume," asks Lucius.

I smile with the biggest smile of all to him, still holding hands with Draco:

"That old, dumb Dumbledore is indeed slaughtered by us Death Eaters," I state happily. 

"Hermione, I think your father wants to know all about it, he is in Lucius' office."

I run inside, upstairs and left to the offices of the Malfoys. I knock on the door and storm in when he says 'Come in'. He looks surprised to see me.

"Is it done?"

"Yes dad, dumb Dumbledore is dead," I state, smiling.

"Sit down and tell me every detail."

I sit down in front of him and I talk about everything what happened, from seeing Bill eated by Greyback to torturing Harry. I like to tell about the experiences.

"We need to celebrate this with all the Death Eaters, don't you think daughter?"

The party was wild and exciting. Everyone had one of the best days of their lives. Dumbledore had done things bad to many Death Eaters.

I end up in Draco's bedroom, sleeping in his arms.

That was tolerated by my father, only the 'funny buisness', as he calls them, weren't allowed.

We didn't go back to school, of course, so we used all our time together or learning some new Dark spells or potions.

Everyone was proud of us for killing Dumbledore and later I hear from spies that Bill Weasley had werewolf-mannors, like eating raw flesh. I laugh my lungs out of my chest when I hear that. 

He once tried to flirt with me, I remember.

Tonks had given birth to a baby boy, naming him Teddy. I love to play with Teddy and Draco. Once, Tonks said we already looked like a family. I heard my dad choking when she said that. I think he wasn't ready to be grandpa already. 

On my birthday in the summerbreak I wake up with a splash of water coming down on me. I already knew it was Blaise so I curse Blaise's ass with pocks.

I shower and put on a beautiful black dress with the top made of lace wih long sleeves and the skirt a little bit over my knees. I put on black heels and a silver with a green emerald necklace which I got from Draco.

I walk down and open my presents. It was a lot of stuff, but the best gift did I get from Draco.

I open his present and see a small, black box.

He stands up and grabs the box. He get's on one knee and opens the box.

A silver ring with a nice diamond and green decorations appears and I gasp at the beauty of it. It was like my first day at the Manor, where I did exact the same on each corner.

"Hermione Jean Riddle, you know I love you and I know you love me. So I want to ask you, would you do me the big, big honour of becoming my wife?"

I know everyone, including my dad, is staring at us. I smile and say to him:

"Of course I'll become your wife."

He puts the ring on my finger, get's up and we kiss passionately. This day couldn't get better!