I did the thing I wanted to do

For a long time nothing special happened:

Hermione still spied against the Order, Lupin and Tonks the same, missions began and ended, mostly good for the Death Eaters. But on one morning, something nice and special happened.

My dad was gone on a mission with Lucius, Bellatrix, Rodolphus and other Death Eaters, so we eat breakfast with only Narcissa, Draco, Blaise (who stayed for the summerbreak), Lupin, Tonks and me.

"Are you alright Tonks," asks Narcissa,"you look bit pale, did you sleep well?"

Tonks looks a bit nervous.

"Should we tell them," asks Lupin her.

"Yeah, I think it's time they need to know. Well.. I'm pregnant."

There was a surprised silence, but then the congratulations begin to come. Lupin and Tonks look very happy.

"When are you due, what is it," asks Blaise quickly.

"Damn Blaise, let her answer one question by one," I snap at him. Tonks laughs:

"Well, we can expect him in 6 months and it's a boy."

"I'm so happy for you Tonks," says Narcissa.

"Well, we need to hurry, the Order expects us in the Head Quarter in 7 minutes," says Lupin with a big smile on his face.

When he was with the Order, he smiles less, he was more stern and serious. He hates being with the Order.

"Goodbye everyone," yells Tonks when they DisApparated.

I sit on my bed and Blaise sits on the chair by my beauty-table, while Draco sits on the ground next to my bed.

We hang probably every day in my room, catching up. It seems like 'catching up' never ended.

Lately, I felt more and more uncomfortable with Draco around and I think I know why.

I think I like him.

Maybe I needed to be brave and.. let hem see?

When Blaise leaves and I still think about a tactic to win his heart, Draco announces he would go. All my plans and rational thoughts disappeared in one second.

I jump of my bed and before he could go, I turn him around, press my lips on his and wrap my arms tightly around his neck.

He didn't kiss me back, so I pull away.

"Sorry, I shouldn't have done it..pff it was stupid to think you could li-"

I get interrupted by lips which where pushed on mine.

"Don't talk Hermione, please, stop talking and let me kiss you," Draco asks me, nearly begging.

"I will," I say before we go on, kissing as if it was the last kiss we would share.