My Wedding

(3 months later)

I stand on a stool while Ginny, Narcissa, Tonks and Bellatrix were busy with my dress.

Narcissa gives me her hand when they were ready to help me off.

I stand before the mirror and look beautiful with only my dress on. Narcissa pushes me in a chair and does my hair. Tonks does my make-up and Ginny and Bellatrix are the critic eye.

When they are ready Ginny puts my heels on my feet.

"I think we are ready," says Narcissa.

I hear a knock on my door.

"Who's there," I ask.

"Hermione, it's your father, I came to get you to your wedding," says the Dark Lord.

He walks in and his mouth falls open when he sees me.

"Only her diadem in her hair and she is ready," says Narcissa. She puts the shining diadem in my hair and smackers my cheek. I grab my father's arm and we walk down the stairs to outside.

We wait between the trees for Narcissa, Ginny, Tonks and Bellatrix to sit down. The music begins to play and I breathe heavily.

My father squeezes my arm and I calm down. We walk down the aisle when I see him, and he sees me.

His mouth falls open and I smile to him. My father grabs my hand and put it in Draco's.

"Take good care of her or I'll kill you," my dad whispers to Draco.

"Of course I will my Lord, I love her," replies Draco seriously.

The ceremony is beautiful and when we kiss everyone claps for us. We are man and wife now. I am the happiest woman alive.

I didn't know how my dad organized it, but someone of the Ministry had done our ceremony, so it was official. We walk into the crowd and get congratulated from everywhere. I am oficially Mrs Malfoy now. 

That night we sleep with each other. It was a nice experience but it hurts a bit. We had now a room where we could sleep together.

I wake up the next morning to see his relaxed face still sleeping. I cuddle his head and jump out of bed.

I put on a green nightdress and over that a green, thin, silk bathrobe. I didn't bother to pick socks or shoes so I walk in that downstairs.

"Good morning everyone," I say with entering the room. My father looks shocked:

"Please Hermione, that you are married doesn't mean you can walk around like that!"

I laugh at his reaction:

"Please dad, I can choose what I will wear myself." Narcissa smiles:

"So, it was cozy with you two, wasn't it?"

Oops, were we so loud? I blush and Narcissa laughs by it.

"Don't you worry, we didn't hear you two." I sigh of relief and my dad goes red.

"Sorry my Lord, but your daughter is a woman, an adult and she can make her own choices now," says Narcissa, a little bit frustrated.

You can see my dad appreciates and respects her much, because he didn't yell at her that she was all wrong. The door opens and Draco walks in. My dad asks him with held rage:

"Did you hurt her last night?"

He blushes and looks at me.

"I think Hermione can say the best if I hurt her, my Lord." He looks at me and I shake my head. 

"Good then, now I want to talk about you over strategies," begins father, trying to ignore his overprotective-dad feelings. I smile, over 7 months we would attack Hogwarts.