Thirteen years later

Draco, I and our son Scorpius stand on Platform 9 3/4. Scorpius would go for the first time to Hogwarts.

He looks exactly the same as his father: blue/grey eyes, pale skin, light blonde hair and a handsome face.

I hug him and tell him to behave at school. That his great aunt was the Headmistress didn't mean he could do whatever he wanted.

My dad let the Ministry give my memories back so I could remember my mum. Bellatrix's insanity had gone downstairs since she was Headmistress, mine as well.

Draco and I are caring parents and my dad is a loving grandpa. When Draco and I went to somewhere, Teddy, our godson, would care for Scorpius. Scorpius loves Teddy as babysitter.

The train let know we only have five minutes left. I hand Scorpius his black trunk and the owl Hades, we bought him to keep contact. The owl is black with yellow eyes.

We hug him for the last time and he get on his train. 

"He's growing up, faster then we want," I sigh.

Because for a reason I didn't know, we could only get one child, otherwise I would definately have more. My hair got darker over the years, like my father's is. With a spell we gave him his old appearance of a handsome man in his 50ths with dark brown hair.

We wave when the train passes by. I let out a few tears. Some people look at me in fear. Everyone knows I am the daughter of the Dark Lord. Everyone knows we are Death Eaters. We didn't use that term very much lately.

Ron, Fleur, Bill and George are now slaves at the Ministry, with some other people they get the dirty work nobody would do. I heard Fleur had given birth to twins: Victoire and Louis. I didn't care for them, they were still traitors and deserved the worst they could get.

We Apparate back to our own Manor, where Blaise and Ginny wait for us. They had brought their child Rose already to the station and their son Alex to school for Beginning Wizards and Witches. 

We talk a lot when Narcissa and Lucius step by. They would eat with us and late that evening they left.

"It's silent without Scorpius," sighs Draco with his arm around me on the couch.

"Yeah, but he will come back with Christmas, and will send us a owl." On the moment I say it, Hades flies in, dropping a letter that says:

Dear mum and dad,

I'm sorted into Slytherin, together with Rose! Some girls giggle when I walk in the corridor and some look like they are jealous when I walk with Rose. I also made a new friend: Jaime Dolohov, also a Slytherin. I miss you much

Yours sincerely,

Scorpius

I cry a bit. My son is older, he even gets interests from girls! And they think Rose is his girlfriend and that is why they are jealous.

But Scorpius is still to young to understand that sort of things. Everything ends well, in the end. I kiss Draco. We are happy, healthy, loving and safe. That is all I care about.