Ginny joins and planning an attack

I sit on the grass by the lake with Draco and Blaise, waiting for Ginny.

When we hear footsteps we look up to see Ginny, exhausted of running towards us.

"Sorry I'm late, Ron and Harry wouldn't let me go!"

"No problem Ginny," I say to comfort her a bit.

I need to do it right and tell everything. When she sits down and asks about the truth I spoke over before, I tell her the whole story.

Me founding out about my parents, me get to know Dumbledore lied, becoming a half-Death Eater and Lupin and Tonks being on our side. How longer I talk, how more she seems to understand me.

"So, what do you think," I ask when I was done talking.

"What I think? I think I totally understand your hate towards the Order but,.. I can't just let them down, it is my family."

"It was my family to, but they killed innocent people, like my adoptive parents. I abandoned them and you can do the same. We would welcome you with open arms. I'm sure you can stay in Malfoy Manor, couldn't she Draco?"

"I'm sure my parents would like your company," Draco adds.

"And we can be together without having to hide from your brother and parents," says Blaise in relief.

Ginny thinks deep, you could see it on her face.

"I want to join the Death Eaters," says Ginny. 

"Are you sure about it? You can't go back and in a mission, you maybe have to attack your own family," I warn her.

"I want this, I'm sure of it," she says.

"Well, welcome in the family then," I say with a big smile.

We hug so hard we can't breath, but I didn't care. She didn't care. No one cares. We had each other and that was what matters.

I get a letter from Narcissa that I have to help Draco with his mission to kill Dumbledore.

He couldn't do it alone, she adds. I'd love to help him.

I didn't know what was wrong with me but I wanted to kill the man who lied to me about my father murdering my mother. All the people the Order killed was under his command.

I couldn't wait.

In the next Christmasbreak Ginny, Blaise and I get out Dark Marks. I was so happy.

The end of the school year comes closer which means the dead of Dumbledore.

We had the plan. It had to work. It couldn't go wrong, because the tactics and the planning were perfect.

We were ready to take that old brat's life.