1√

» I «

Kenneth stood in front of the window, eyes closed as the warm April breeze touched his skin. It was a good day not to think about anything, yet it was the day everyone has been waiting for. Then someone came knocking on his door and there revealed the face of his two best friends: Sean and Gabe, wearing their best outfits.

"Hey, bro, are you coming or not?" Gabe called as Sean removed his eyeglasses to wipe its lenses, not even minding how messy his room is.

Kenneth looks at them and grabs the small folded paper resting on a small round table beside him. He smiled at the form as he held it in his hand, and then he faced them both.

"This is the day we've been waiting for. So hurry up and don't be such a VIP." Sean exclaimed and tapped Gabe's shoulder as a sign of going. Before leaving, Kenneth looks at his reflection on his human-size mirror and once again look outside the window.

This is it.

-------

"Hey, wake up, you sleepyhead! Your clock keeps on waking you up! It's already seven, you idiot!" My brother shouted at me as the alarm clock beside me rang for the 3rd time. I got out of bed and stretch as I let a long yawn. I drag myself towards the bathroom and do everything I needed to do inside. After a couple of minutes, I got out and got changed into my usual uniform. That kind of sucks because I hate wearing uniforms.

I run towards the stairs and grab a piece of bread from the table and got out of the house as I wear my earphones and played a song, and ride my bike.

[Anne Marie - Heavy]

Anyway, I forgot to introduce myself to you guys. I am Kenneth San Jose, I'm 18 years old, and I'm in 12th grade, which means that I'll be graduating this year. And I love to sing, and dance and I also love playing tennis and basketball, but I don't particularly appreciate joining teams or anything. Well, not to mention that I also love doing stupid things like pranking my classmates and everyone. I have friends.