🏆 🏅🧡

Hello again, my dear BEYOUties! If you noticed, I recently changed the book cover of this story because I  want it to look at least presentable in the eyes of the, well, everyone.

But if you look into it carefully, you will notice that I added something into the book cover, and that is *insert drumroll here*

THE STORY ALREADY EARNED A BADGE! Yay!💖🎉🎊🎈

So, I would like to give my eternal THANK YOU to SpicyKeinard, the admin, because without the FILIPINO WRITERS AWARD, I wouldn't be able to join such an activity that I am not expecting of gaining any award at all

This is my first time entering this story in book awards, and to be honest, it made me anxious at first. Maybe because I was afraid of gaining any negative feedback from the judges and the readers because after what happened to me a few years back, I don't want to be embarrassed in front of people I don't even know.

But FILIPINO WRITERS AWARDS made me realize that you at least need to take risks, set aside all of the troubles you're feeling, and be positive with your works. Your masterpiece.

BEST IN FANFICTION🏅🏆 was unexpected. I didn't even think of even gaining anything at all because there are a lot of writers who joined, and their stories are marvelous! Believe me! But am I receiving this recognition? I don't even know what to say! Or should I just shut up and contain my happiness? I don't even know!

So, thank you, SpicyKeinard, for holding such a book award and giving such opportunities not only to me but also to my kapuwa Filipino manunulat to showcase their talents as undiscovered writers. Thank you for letting this story be recognized.

And I hope you can help more writers to be confident of their own works no matter how long they've been joining or writing. Thank you for making this dream possible🧡🧡🧡