35√

4 months later

"Were finally going to college!" Gabs shouted as he jumped from the stage after taking some pictures. He went to his friends and they all take a groupie.

"I can't believe that we're now graduates from high school," Julian said as tears started to fell from his eyes.

"Aww." His friends, Kenneth, Sean, Gabe, Kaycee, and Bailey said as they hug each other.

Everyone was wearing their uniforms and on top of it was their white gown, a toga to be exact.
It was their graduation day and everyone is happy to celebrate.

4 months ago, they were all busy with studying and Kenneth and Bailey decided to tell the group that they've been having a group study and everyone decided to join them.

Bailey and Kenneth talked about everything and they cleared everything. Bailey let Kenneth court her and everyone was happy for them even though they're not officially together.

Kaycee and Sean, the same as Kenneth and Bailey, talked to each other until finally revealed their true feelings for each other. Sean courted her but after a few months, Kaycee answered him because she can't take another day with JUST Sean courting her.

Gabe studied hard and the same as Julian.

"So, where should we go now?" Kaycee's asked as she wrapped her arms into Sean's neck and Sean wrapped her hands on Kaycee's waist.

They were perfect for each other. Bailey thought as she stares at them. Kenneth might've noticed it so he immediately tucked Bailey near her making her look at him.

"We should go to the food store where we usually go?" Kenneth suggested which makes everyone immediately agree to it.

After walking for a long time, they finally arrived at the food store and they ordered a lot of food that they're sure they can finish it in just a blink of an eye.
Everyone seated on a long table and started eating.

"So, what are your plans?" Gabe asked as he munched on his fries. "If you didn't ask, I wanted to finish college and be a businessman. My dad wants me to take over the company and I wanted to do it, so I'm gonna study hard. And dad said that he'll send me to Italy and study there. At first, I was sad about the idea where I should be away from all of you, but I know you'll understand." Gabe said.